The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Make the Hero symbol clickable.

By on June 20, 2009 8:22:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just hate it being in the middle of the fight playing oak and trying to shield myself. Why cant i click on the Hero logo in the bottom just like in any other game. go for hotfix

Regards Valca

0 Karma | 14 Replies
June 20, 2009 8:35:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was thinken of that 2day actually

June 20, 2009 2:56:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Aye... I like this Idea.

I tried to heal myself as Sedna the other day and Erebus and his posse of Night Walkers ran past me and I healed one of them instead... promptly dying soon afterward due to lack of healing myself.  Doesn't happen a lot, but shouldn't happen at all.

June 21, 2009 2:53:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Signed. Also healed / shielded creeps a few times by mistake..

June 22, 2009 11:55:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

CONCUR!  +1 Karma for simple, intuitive recommendation.

June 22, 2009 2:02:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would be lovely!

June 25, 2009 12:03:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ya... This hasn't been the first time that I shielded a minotaur and watched him plow through the whole wave lol. I could've helped but I was running from an angry Oak.

June 25, 2009 12:35:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A good idea, hopefully to be included in the next patch.

June 25, 2009 1:26:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah, this would be a GREAT idea,         

I just hate it being in the middle of the fight playing oak and trying to shield myself.

June 25, 2009 1:32:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Agreed.  Simple and logical.

June 25, 2009 1:34:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just want to be able to Shift+1-4 to cast on myself. One less click. But I like this idea too.

June 25, 2009 3:07:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Having team portraits would also be useful.  Kinda sucks trying to select a teammate for an action in the chaos sometimes (often).  Customizable size so as to not take up much of the view would be good.  And freaking name plates in the actual game world ("oh wait, haha, so many mobs I didn't see that enemy demigod there!").

There are a lot of little niceties that should be here, and I hope they take a bit of time to get them added in

June 25, 2009 4:57:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good idea

June 25, 2009 11:42:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Having team portraits would also be useful. Kinda sucks trying to select a teammate for an action in the chaos sometimes (often). Customizable size so as to not take up much of the view would be good. And freaking name plates in the actual game world ("oh wait, haha, so many mobs I didn't see that enemy demigod there!").

There are a lot of little niceties that should be here, and I hope they take a bit of time to get them added in

Extra karma for excellent idea.

June 27, 2009 3:39:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I say have it so it is if you shift click a buff spell it hits yourself. Eliminates clicking anything other than the button.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000516   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.