The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Corrupt a Wish: The Forum Game.

I wish upon a Shooting Star this night that it will not hit me! Granted but it hit your neighbours house instead... And your neighbour is the one known as HiddenMaster, and he attacks you with an axe.

By on June 16, 2009 2:44:54 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The rules of the game are easy: Some one makes a wish and then some one makes a silly, funny corrupted version then make their own wish.

I wish that I had a $one hundred zillion$ to create an FTL drive and go down in history as the most famous person ever. Now let the corrupting begin! Edit: What do you think of the subtital now? Seems better this way I think.  

+4 Karma | 1712 Replies
June 16, 2009 5:20:48 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

You get the money and develop the drive which creates a huge human interstellar empire that conquers the other 42 intelligent species in our Universe and your hailed as the founding father...of the genocidal masterwork that eventually destroys all creation.  You also die the day before the drive is completed. 

I wish I had a puppy.

June 16, 2009 6:52:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You get that puppy. It's literally man's best friend, obedient, loyal and obsessed with you. The two of you spend about one happy year, when it suddenly gets utterly obliterated during one of your treasured walks through the park by an energy surge that barely missed you, coming from the sky. Still heartbroken, you watch the news later that evening: rumor has it that the testing of a new sort of drive caused a massive amount of energy to be directed straight down on earth. Luckily noone got hurt, as far as CNN knows. The good news is that the sideeffect of that drive has now been eliminated and humanity is finally going to the stars! All hail the new FTL drive!

I wish my (utterly fat) cat will never die.

June 16, 2009 7:17:31 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Your cat, which is quite large, escapes one day and witnesses a year old puppy being obliterated by an energy surge that opens the way for man to conquer space.  A side effect of the energy blast causes your cat's cells to nearly instantly regenerate, and do so without any malfunctions (aka cancer).  Sadly he now craves human flesh and you're sleeping form looks awfully yummy...

I wish my puppy had lived. 

June 16, 2009 7:35:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What noone ever found out is that the puppy being hit by the energy surge didn't actually die but got instantaneously (and mathematically highly unlikely) teleported safely to an earth-like planet in a far galaxy. Weird enough, this planet was inhabited by creatures similar to the terran animal called "dogs". The union of the terran and extraterran dog species spawned a peaceful and technologically advanced civilization that focussed on unravelling the mysteries of the cosmos and life itself. The bottomside is: it got invaded and enslaved in 3672 by a human exploration mission and went extinct in 4201 after an age of suffering and humiliation by the cruel humans.

I wish humanity would see the errors in the way it's evolving before it's too late (i.e. extincting cute dog races from outer space).

June 16, 2009 10:37:42 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Humanity sees the error of its ways, evolves, and tackles all of the social and political ills facing the world. There is no longer any need for national borders, so the United Nations draftes a treaty eliminating all soverign governments and establishing a democratically elected world government. However, the day the treaty is signed, the entire planet is destroyed in a preemptive strike by a race of canine aliens.

I wish I could remeber to continue forum games.

June 16, 2009 12:01:39 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You spend hours on every forum game worth playing, typing hilarious entries but neglecting your personal needs. Your face eventually melts off, because someone opened the Ark of the Covanent next to you and you didn't hear them shout "Don't look at it!" because you had headphones on.

I wish I knew someone who could grant wishes for real, and that I had a car with machine guns.

June 16, 2009 12:25:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The person who could grant wishes turns out to be a masochist and makes your car sapient, which thusly turns on you and your family.

I wish sins wasn't a spam-a-lot game.

June 16, 2009 12:44:55 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Stardock rewrites sins to make it a non-spam game. Unfortunately, this causes them to pust back the Elemental alpha again, and hundreds of angry bear nuts storm the building bfore they can finfish. Stardock is destroyed, all of the staff are either dead or in hiding, and Luckmann takes over, producing hundreds of bear games over and over again.

I wish Netfilx would hurry up and send Transformers here.

June 16, 2009 1:20:09 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Netflix decides that the one movie they wont send will be Transformers, and they say "f*ck you" to everyone. People dress up as muslim terrorists and suicide bomb the Netflix building. No more movies.

I wish EA would stop using SecuROM DRM (They say Sims 3 is going to be the only exception to SecuROM)

Whats with all the forum games popping up now?

June 16, 2009 1:22:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Netflix does deliver Transformers in the next three seconds. However, one second before it arrives. Chuck Norris decides that he wants to watch it, so the DVD gets itself to Chuck AFAP. You soon are dimayed and realize the movie ill never come, so you sell your dog to SmallTrippin, and it dies in the energy surge that took place one year later. You eventually become a hermit, eating only waffles and cereal, without any milk. But you enjoy the rest of your life as the ,ain attraction at one of the new zoos in Cambodia.

I wish I had my STMAS (Super Travel Machime And Stuff), so I could to the time and place of Star Wars, steal my favorite ship, and bring it back to the present and explore the Universe as I please. Have fun with GLobal Warming, FOOLS!

Edit: Darn you! gotta type faster. . .

I'll ruin Etrius' wish later, next person ruins mine.

June 16, 2009 1:26:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The dog doesn't die, damn you!

Edit: Well, eventually it does, but not due to energy surge! That actually provides it with a decent life and lots of alien chicks!

June 16, 2009 3:40:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Good morning.

The alien dogs in another timeline learn of what the furture holds and goes back into the past to capture my FTL drive before the energy surge happens. Now they conquer the galaxy and blow us all up until the Cat eats them.

I wish I had lived(in the first timeline before the FTL go captured) to be on the first working Faster-Then-Light ship heading for the system where the first Halo ring was supposed to be found in the year 2552 but found this time long before that.  

June 16, 2009 3:53:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

your ship discovers the Halo ring, however, lacking a shipboard AI that interfaces with the Ring's computer, you activate the ring and incinerate all life in the universe.

I wish I wasn't fat.

June 16, 2009 4:05:22 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

You are at a party, some guy who says he is funding an FTL-drive research project says one of the unintended products of the research was a fitness pill. You don't believe him and take the pill to spite him before he can stop you. Within moments, all the excess fat exits your body through every pore and oriface...in front of all the party guests. You spend the next couple years in the hospital recuperating developing a close friendship with a guy with a compulsion to play forum games.

I wish I had 30 hours of available time each day.

June 16, 2009 4:09:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Edit: Darn! You post before. Your wish is granted when a massive rouge planet enters the solar system and slows the Earth down, but the massive gravity of the planet causes Armageddon.

I wish that the Red Ring of Death on my 360 would go away so I can play again.

June 16, 2009 4:16:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wish that the Red Ring of Death on my 360 would go away so I can play again.

Wish granted, but your 360 gains skynet level intelligence in the process, spreads itself onto the internet infecting every system. It then proceeds to create an ingrained hunger for intergalatic dominance in the human race.

June 16, 2009 4:30:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Will no wish to corrupt so I'll make another.

I wish I owned EA and Microsoft so as to conquer the gaming world and make sure all games and gaming systems are of the highest quality so as to fund my FTL drive project.  

June 16, 2009 4:50:07 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You own EA and Microsoft, which promptly go under in the recession. While you HAD a golden parachute, hundreds of angy GM dealers hunt you down and force you into hiding in Columbia. Where you get the swine flu and die.

I wish I was a Q.

June 16, 2009 5:12:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

while contorting to the position, your neck snaps and you die.

I wish I knew the secret of life.

June 16, 2009 5:24:58 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You know the secret of life. Unfortunately, no-one will believe you, and you get put into a mental institution.

I wish I was a Q. Not the Letter. The Star Trek kind.

June 16, 2009 9:05:11 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I wish I was a Q. Not the Letter. The Star Trek kind.

You try out your new powers and have a blast, but your immortality eventually leads you to become uncaring about the feelings of those around you, and you make a catostrophic mistake and get imprisoned on a comet.

I wish that 3D was used sparingly in movies, so when it was used, it would be used creatively, not as a gimmick.

June 16, 2009 9:47:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I wish that 3D was used sparingly in movies, so when it was used, it would be used creatively, not as a gimmick.

Wish granted, but when you go to the first movie to do it this way hundreds of people who are crazy about fully 3-D movies turn out and riot and then attack you because they like 3-D way to much.

I wish that I had a real suit of MJOLNIR armor-the same one used by the Master Chief in Halo:CE to display on my wall.

June 16, 2009 10:07:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

You get a real suit of MJOLNIR armor, but you are unable to learn how to use it, and the Department of Homeland Security confiscates it for study. They figure out how to rep,licate it, and begin taking over the world. Eeventually, they are stopped, but only when America has been nuked into powder.

I wish my July 4th light display was much, much brighter.

June 16, 2009 10:07:31 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I wish that I had a real suit of MJOLNIR armor-the same one used by the Master Chief in Halo:CE to display on my wall.

You get your suit of armor, but they forgot to tell you that Master Chief is still inside. He kills you for trying to imprison him in your house.

I wish I had a faster internet connection.

EDIT: Dang, too slow

June 16, 2009 10:21:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I wish my July 4th light display was much, much brighter.

Granted, but it one of the giant rockets hits a passing Jumbo Jet that turns out to be Air Force One and the police and Secret Service hunt you down.

I wish I had a faster internet connection.

Granted, but your PC becomes self-aware from all the info and procceds to take over the world as millions come after you for taking up all the High-Speed Internet lines.

I wish I had the most powerful computer ever and an AI like UNSC ones to play games against.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.