The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

to the devs about rooks towers

By on June 15, 2009 10:41:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have heard the rooks towers takes cital upgrades as the the building health and tower offence.

which is it devs. yes or no

+3 Karma | 12 Replies
June 15, 2009 10:43:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think I have seen GPG post a single time here, lol. But good luck getting your answer from the devs themselves!

June 15, 2009 10:46:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It has been confirmed that citadel upgrades have no effect on Rook towers. The only thing that affects them are his own skills.

Quoting themadmanazn,
I don't think I have seen GPG post a single time here, lol. But good luck getting your answer from the devs themselves!

I've seen GPG post here about 3 times.

June 15, 2009 10:59:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i'm not a dev, but the answer is no.

June 15, 2009 11:38:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nope.

June 16, 2009 1:21:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

can easily be tested yourself, and with a bit of common sense can be even understood without testing, same as general's minions do not get bonuses from the citadel armor-health/attack upgrades.

June 16, 2009 11:00:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Actually cit upgrades do effect towers. And yes ive tried it. Summon a tower, it has 1200 health, buy the first upgrade it goes up to about 1400 health or so, can't remember accurately the numbers but im like 95% sure that cit upgrades effect rook towers, because ive also seen rook towers regen themselves with the health upgrade.

June 16, 2009 11:10:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

are u sure you didnt just hit lvl 4 and get power of the tower II?

as far as I was aware they are not affected by any of the citadel upgrades

controversy!

June 16, 2009 11:14:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

step 1: start single player skirmish
step 2: select rook
step 3: select enemy and launch game
step 4: select power of the tower I and place tower
step 5: buy citadel upgrade
step 6: place a 2nd tower

RESULT:

citadel upgrade did not effect hit points of tower

MYTH BUSTED!

June 16, 2009 11:23:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have heard the rooks towers takes cital upgrades as the the building health and tower offence.

which is it devs. yes or no

Actually cit upgrades do effect towers. And yes ive tried it. Summon a tower, it has 1200 health, buy the first upgrade it goes up to about 1400 health or so, can't remember accurately the numbers but im like 95% sure that cit upgrades effect rook towers, because ive also seen rook towers regen themselves with the health upgrade.

No, they don't benefit from Citadel upgrades. This has been discussed, tested, and refuted several times already.

June 17, 2009 6:50:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"step 1: start single player skirmish
step 2: select rook
step 3: select enemy and launch game
step 4: select power of the tower I and place tower
step 5: buy citadel upgrade
step 6: place a 2nd tower

RESULT:

citadel upgrade did not effect hit points of tower"

THIS MYTH IS BUSTED!!!

but wut abut tower strength game option wut wut?!?! MYTH BUSTERS HALP!!!

June 17, 2009 5:13:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

tower strength: high

rook tower hp: same as when tower strength is on normal, 1500hp

another satisified customer

June 18, 2009 6:03:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This myth is busted! HUZZAH *nerd voice*

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.