The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Digital Download

By on June 11, 2009 6:26:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

IF i purchase the game online right here.. then i place my order.. i will receive the CD key right away? or i need to download the whole digital download?

0 Karma | 5 Replies
June 11, 2009 6:50:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You'll get a serial number very quickly after your purchase... in my experience, within minutes.  If you somehow have the game installed already, I believe you can register the game in impulse using the serial.  But, if bandwidth isn't an issue, you can just buy the game and then download directly through impulse without having to toy around with registration. 

June 11, 2009 6:59:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ty very much.. right on.. i clicked the button as soon as you posted.. lol i got the cd key now

apreciated!

June 11, 2009 7:02:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Glad I could help.  Hope to see you in game.

June 11, 2009 7:05:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what's your nickname ingame? pacov?

June 11, 2009 11:57:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

pacov - u got it

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.