The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

if you're desyncing...

By on June 8, 2009 3:57:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

JUST LEAVE! Please.

I appreciate the 'I don't leave games' thing, I hate ragequitting, but if you're the person out of sync it makes the game far far worse if you stay.

+2 Karma | 4 Replies
June 8, 2009 4:02:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If desync happens the game is over.  I leave immediately.  You can't play with it up and the game isn't going to count anyways most likely.

June 8, 2009 4:10:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

But if the person responsible for the desync leaves then the rest can play on...

June 8, 2009 4:15:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yay down 2 people now!  Not worth it.  Plus when they leave it'll probably server split and take a couple more people with them.

June 8, 2009 4:32:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes... desync = everyone should immediately quit.  No point in playing on at all. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.