The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

broke the game :)

By on June 8, 2009 5:57:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OK, so did a pantheon match last night, 2v2 fortress on cataract.

We ended up destroying the citadel before the last fortress to see what would happen, and when it started to collapse the game just froze. Pantheon stats don't even show record of the game.

+2 Karma | 4 Replies
June 8, 2009 6:20:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it is weird, maybe someone just had a really low sim speed and so the game froze when there was a lot of units around the citadel.

The stats are updated only once a day, so maybe you will have to wait a little to see the outcome on records. I can't see my yesterday matches either.

June 8, 2009 6:24:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Servers had issues last night. This was the reason it froze. Next time, wait (can take up to 2-3 minutes). It will unfreeze.

June 8, 2009 7:05:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting maxxy,
Servers had issues last night. This was the reason it froze. Next time, wait (can take up to 2-3 minutes). It will unfreeze.

i am curious: can these issues affect the matches? Maybe only when the game try to communicate the outcome of a match to the server?

June 8, 2009 7:48:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

had the same thing last night, played 3on3, was a great match and we won, when the citadel was destroyed it lagged like hell and game wasn't counted...

kinda sucks, it always seems to work when I lose...

another win today that wasn't counted... stats are so useless if they don't work right.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.