Working late into the evening, GPG has sent us an updated v1.01 build based on recent feedback on the forums. Yes, GPG is reading the forums in case you were wondering and have put together some exciting stuff.
Here are some of the additional new features that will be in v1.01:
Here is a quote from the log:
· Fixed chat history and announcement text overlays interference with mouse clicks.
· Switched order of data calls after hosting.
· Teleportation effect failure handling.
1. Adjustments to caution and hazard detection and avoidance.
2. Adjusted health level flee percentage.
3. Demigods do not use minions when fleeing, may summon minions in combat.
4. Improved teleportation
5. Increased Demigod planning frequency
6. Improved item usage when endangered.
7. Tower tag improved.
And last but not least:..
· Moving targets in Ability task now properly handled (the famous “Sedna bug”)
This was finally isolated by bman654 who went beyond the call of duty to actually track down the specific lines of script that call the function. Special kudos to him.
Although we didn’t use his “patch”, we did edit the exact functions he had isolated, and cleaned up quite a lot of surrounding script. The forums are expecting this fix, and we would love to encourage more excellent sleuthing like he did.
We’ll be testing this tomorrow. I can’t promise we’ll be able to get it out tomorrow though (and there won’t be any updates either way on Friday as that’s just playing with fire). But we are going to try very hard and enlist extra QA from the apps QA team to expedite.