The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Free for All -The Rumble Pit

By on May 25, 2009 2:02:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After reading a post about 2v2v2 and so forth the thought came to my head....Free for all maps.  

Each player has a base and thier own stream of creeps which divides up and seeks to conquer, or possibly have it be a situation where you'd have streams of units attacking both opponents to your left and right...and once you conquer them your creeps can go straight across the map to your opponent/through the other bases.

I just happen to think a mode where you can join and stand on your own could be extremely fun for when you have no friends playing online or when you just want a bit of hectic action without being tied to other players.

This also brings to mind the idea that you could have more than one base/teams in maps such as these, or even forward outposts that spawn troops that aren't controlled simply by flags.

+9 Karma | 4 Replies
May 25, 2009 2:39:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That could be fun.  It might work better without creeps and bases though.  The problem with creeps is that when you are trying to fight against one of the smaller demigods, say, Lord Erebus, it's hard to find him in a flood of creeps.  It might work better if you just have a few spawn points, and have it basically be a slaughter game mode.  It would make for a pretty quick game.

May 25, 2009 2:40:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That would be awesome! It would increase the variety of maps as well.

I

May 25, 2009 2:51:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As the creator of the 1v1v1, 2v2v2, 3v3v3 thread I'd say yes to this!

May 25, 2009 4:10:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah would be like.. everyone has its own save base and can teleport to the battle arena place

there you jsut fight eachother untill.... untill 50 killz ore so...

even though this mode would be frustrating cause of the Kill stealers BUT you have to live with that ^^

if its made good like arena without turns and so (like the one alreaddy existing dunno its name) then it would be grate ^^)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.