The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I dropped from a game - but am not a rage quitter

By on May 24, 2009 12:46:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey - I've played with alot of people... some people clearly appear to have been rage quiiters (eg I just got killed a bunch so I quit, or I don't think we can win, or I think my teammate is a newb, et).  Anyway, I've been one of the people fortunate enough be be able to connect to games successfully, but have been impacted by the special connectivity issue where I get kicked off the internet only when playing demigod and have to restart my pc (note:  not a router or cable modem issue) to restore connectivity.  Anyway, I was playing a game tonight.  Pretty sure my team was going to lose (but I wanted to play it out).  Then, I lost connectivity.   Apologies to method_es, rrgz420 and racyn74.  I wish I could have continued and I WISH THERE WAS ANY DISCUSSION OR RESOLUTION REGARDING THIS ISSUE.  Also, I used my 50% off coupon to personally buy one of my friends this game.  My awesome reward was to help him troubleshoot his game instead of playing online with him.  He can't see anyone in custom games and couldn't join my game as a result.  I thought that was a hoot as well.  I enjoyed spending 2 hours with him trying to troubleshoot instead of play.  Thanks!

+161 Karma | 2 Replies
May 24, 2009 1:02:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

</rant>

May 24, 2009 1:16:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/true but still

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.