anyone else finding it hard to join a game tonite?

By on May 22, 2009 9:38:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lethstang

Join Date 07/2006
+2

pantheon isnt working half the time tonite....and ive never had connection problems. dont know if its just horrid luck or something bigger?

Locked Post 7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 22, 2009 9:47:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've never had luck with pantheon being quick. 

May 22, 2009 9:48:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Been trying to get a pantheon game for hours, have gotten only one game to work tonight and we where handicapped 2 vs 3. Trying Skirmish now hopping for better luck. I even tried to switch to using proxying but that didn't help.

May 22, 2009 9:51:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Tried pantheon for about 45minutes...switched to skirmish...spent about 20min with 3 unsucessful attempts before getting a game going.

May 23, 2009 1:42:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup, just blew another 30 min trying to get into game after game.

Sometimes I was able to connect to everyone, and then there was almost always one person that couldn't connect to me.

Sometimes it was a mad house.

sigh...

May 23, 2009 2:03:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pantheon hates me now. Real shame, Dark needs all the help it can get.

Not going to try skirmish either... probably'll get the same results.

Custom games have a few problems, but it's possible to get in, so I'll live.

All I ask is they fix it fast. It's been working very well for me since the beginning, and I owe SD and GPG at least that credit.

May 23, 2009 2:09:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yea the first update we put out today was a bit too ambitious. So we updated it. Since then, I've gotten a few pantheon games in.

May 23, 2009 2:46:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

custom was working well tonight at least. connectivity there is working great, getting 4v4 and 5v5 games easily now. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.