The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Demigod 50% Off Coupon Trade Thread

By on May 22, 2009 11:03:45 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

The 50% off Demigod coupon for friends is starting to be mailed out.  If you haven’t received one yet, just keep an eye on your inbox as they don’t all go out at once.  Coupons are being sent out to Demigod customers who ordered before May 18th, in which they can give to their friends to purchase Demigod via Impulse.

See more info here: http://frogboy.impulsedriven.net/article/352561/Demigod_So_what_the_hell_happened

A number of you have asked how to get in touch with others who could use a code to purchase Demigod, and I wanted to setup a thread where people can offer up codes in which they would like to give out.  Remember, these codes will only be valid until next week, so don’t hesitate.

If you have a code you wish to offer, just make a post about it and make sure to post when the code has been used.  These are unique codes, so there isn’t much use in posting the code itself.

+428 Karma | 266 Replies
May 23, 2009 12:01:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anyone still looking for a good home for their code, feel free to send one my way.  PM, or shoot an e-mail to Teh_Max (at) hotmail.com.

-- Tukulis

May 23, 2009 12:09:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Can anyone spare a code? Would be much appreciated.

May 23, 2009 12:45:22 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Note to self: Don't take a 3 hour road trip home when free stuff is given away on the internet all day. haha. But if anyone still has a code to give away, my offer to relieve them of it still stands.

May 23, 2009 12:48:47 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hey! I know there's a lot of people asking for codes already, but if anyone has yet one more code to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it. Demigod seems like an excellent game, and I'd love to join everyone in playing it.

May 23, 2009 1:12:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

can't even trade half-life 2 (steam gift copy (full)) for a coupon?

damn...

May 23, 2009 1:33:23 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If anyone is feeling generous that has a coupon to give, please PM me if it's not already spoken for - I've been wanting to get Demigod and this might be the perfect oppurtunity for me to save a little money in the process.

Cheers

May 23, 2009 1:41:23 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

id love of of these coupons as i have picked up and put down this game several times in the store, i really want to get into it so id really apprecaite it thank you

[email protected]

May 23, 2009 3:55:56 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Hi all!!!

I'm looking for a very kind Demigod player who have 1 code to spare with me. It would be much appreciate!!!!!

Contact me at [email protected] 

May 23, 2009 6:44:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

PM me if you want a coupon.

EDIT: Congrats to Aeolus_Storm for a brand new coupon.

May 23, 2009 7:17:23 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hi if anyone has got a demigod voucher for me that would most appreciated,(pm me the code many thanks) wanna try this game out now the bugs are almost all quashed

May 23, 2009 8:04:49 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Got 1 Voucher,
first to pm gets it

And it has been send so no more voucher
have fun

May 23, 2009 8:15:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

PM sent... to avoid the rest of the world spamming the poor guy.

-- Tukulis

May 23, 2009 8:23:27 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have one token and o don't need it, I would rather it get some use than it go to waste. So first person to  PM me gets it. 

Edit: Just recieved a PM, My code is now taken.

May 23, 2009 8:29:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If you want one, PM me.

EDIT : congratulation  largealmondj

May 23, 2009 9:03:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If anyone has a spare code i would greatly appriciate it (PM me plz). Super excited to try this game now that it is fixed

Many thanks

May 23, 2009 10:53:51 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

If anyone has a code to spare, I would appreciate getting one. Thanks.

May 23, 2009 11:12:15 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hey guys, Anyone with a spare coupon? please pm me, looking to get this game with one right away thank you!

Just to tell you more about myself, if I do get demigod, it will be the first Stardock game I'll have. I've been a long time steam user so this means having both Steam and Impulse on my comp which is going to be a bit weird. The game looks too good to pass up at half price though. I've been a long time dota player before this but stopped somewhere in the 6.50s because of a lack of any real sense of progression. Demigod looks incredibly interesting though and I really want to give this game a shot, it's just the current price is currently a bit steep. I'm currently waiting on a price drop and this coupon will pretty much save me a lot of time waiting for that to happen. 

I just want to say that getting a PM of a coupon code is the only way I can possibly get one because this weekend is exam week for us at my univ (school went on strike for a few months that's why we're stuck in class late may ) which means I'm not going to have time to participate in any forum games or what not to get a code.

So once again, if anyone has a spare coupon, you will have my eternal gratitude!!!!!!!! Thanks

May 23, 2009 11:28:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

If someone has a code they dont want I would greatly appreciate it, cheers.

May 23, 2009 11:39:15 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hello everyone

Any chance someone has still an extra coupon? Now that the multiplayer issues have been fixed, I would love to get my hands on this game... at a good price

May 23, 2009 11:44:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wouldn't mind one of the coupons myself if anyone's feeling generous.

May 23, 2009 1:03:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I have a code - someone PM me for the info.

May 23, 2009 1:14:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May I please have some information on that code, Spartan?

May 23, 2009 1:42:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zipster0007,
May I please have some information on that code, Spartan?

Code sent - enjoy!

May 23, 2009 1:44:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

forget it, no use crying over spilt milk

May 23, 2009 3:07:42 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Just throwing my hat in the ring as someone looking for a code

edit: I got one, thanks!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000937   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.