The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Cant update Demigod...?

By on May 20, 2009 9:35:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello guys!

have a question:

why i cant update demigod? i did all the stuff i found on this forum to update impulse and demigod.

i reseted the data of impulse and get via update the newest version, downloaded demigod again, verified it and search for updates... nothing

i thougt version 1.1 is the newest. on impulse i see besides demigod and on the bottom of impulse "updated 18.05.09"

in the main menu of demigod i see in the right bottom corner the version 1.00.0114.

now my question:

is this the newest?

sorry for bad english. iam a not american who cant wait for EU retail

regards

Don

0 Karma | 3 Replies
May 20, 2009 9:37:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The patch from May 18th is the latest. The best way to check if you have the latest version is to just log in for an MP game and it will tell you if you don't.

May 20, 2009 9:41:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1.00.0114 is the last demigod version

May 20, 2009 10:23:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thanks guys

i thought my long weekend will be frustating

but now

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.