The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Xen of Onslaught - Clan Wars Recruitment

Recruitment thread Xen of Onslaught

By on May 16, 2009 2:19:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Xen of Onslaught CLAN WARS Division -- Recruitment Thread

Demigod Div Members: 20+

Clan Active Members: 800+
Forums: http://www.xoohq.com/forums/

Recruiting Status: Currently Open
Timezone: US, EU, Oceanic

About Us: Xen of Onslaught strives to enhance and enrich the online gaming experience for adults through the use of actively supported forums, voice communications and dedicated game servers. There are several hundred members in our community and we are all about PvP.

Xen of Onslaught is a respected adult multi-gaming guild with over 800 members spanning several gaming fronts including: Warhammer, Age of Conan, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Darkfall, RFO, and COD4. We are a be all, end all guild that will fit every one of your guild needs for Demigod and the many games to come. A community of adult veteran players we will revel in power through tactical, military might and experience.

We're putting this together in preparation for the future Clan Wars DLC for Demigod, which has been officially announced but the release date is still TBA. Xen of Onslaught has been around for a long time, and we're always on the look out for serious members who want to enjoy Demigod in a professional and adult environment. Below is a list of people who have joined our fold, and will be taking the steps towards building a new Demigod division that we intend to have survive for a very long time.

We are active in posting on our forums and in ventrillo hosting a 250+ person server with plenty of people online at ALL times. 

We are Xen of Onslaught...prepare for war and let the onslaught begin!

Membership/Recruiting:
All recruits interested in joining XoO will be on a trial membership status for a month and then promoted to a full member once the alloted time has been fulfilled within the guild. The purpose of this period is to make sure your an active member of our community, make sure your right for us and allow you the ability to focus on relations within the guild to build strong ties with our members. Xen of Onslaught is all about friendship, ties, and teamwork and will emphasize the importance of this in our many strategic and effective methods of battle.

Since full membership takes a full month there will be no immediate restrictions on ability or functionality. We are not an elitist guild, but one that allows every one of our members to have a good time; be them a new recruit or a 7+ year old veteran. You will have the opportunity to voice your opinion and be taken seriously rather than be a number in a nameless guild. Membership will progress the moment you sign up and not when the game is released, so join now and become a member of a great guild that will last a lifetime.

Once you are accepted into XoO, we encourage you to get involved on our forums and in game right away so we can get to know you! As with most things in life, the more you put into the community the more you will take away from it.

You must be 18 years of age or older to join XoO. This isn't based solely on maturity, it is adult gamers tend to have a different set of priorities and our goals are to get people together in an environment they are looking for.

The Application Overview:

At present, the Demigod Divsion has no leader or organized goals for long term, yet. We've several applications open to people interested in not only joining, but if they show enough interest, perhaps even take control of the division itself. We offer three different time slot areas. There is much to be done in the growth of this division, and it takes a good amount of enthusiam to really keep people motivated and the numbers strong.

The application process for this game is simple, since there needs to be a ground floor opperation to get the ball rolling and to start gaining momentum for CLAN WARS.

1. How old are you?
  2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week
  3. Do you have a mic?
  4. Are you willing to user Ventrillio?
  5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit?
  6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
  7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?
  8. Country?
  9. Timezone? (GMT+/-)
  10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc)

Answer all 10 questions above within this thread, because complete access to our forms is not granted until you've been accepted as a trial member. A response to your application will be provided PM within this forum, including instructions on how to proceed further to join the ranks of XoO. Good luck!

+70 Karma | 66 Replies
May 16, 2009 7:51:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

!.) 23

2.) I have a wide range of gaming experience from multiple genres from playing multiple games my entire life, way to many to list, but here are a few;

Doom series, Quake series, Half-life(DoD CalM), Starcraft, Diablo series, Final Fantasy series(most are prefected). I also have played a wide range of mmo's. I started with EQ and then moved on to more oriented pvp type mmo's; shadowbane, Eve, WoW, Spellborn, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Guild wars and a few others over the years.

I spend most of my free time playing an assortment of games but a large chunk are competetive/pvp games 50+ hours a week.

3.) Yes

4.) Yes

5.) Seems to have a substantial backing with active members and an all around good community.

6.) I'm just another number, but I will try to keep that number from lowering yours. I will contribute with my experiences from previous PVP centric games.

7.) I play mostly hybrid healers always have. For example, In everquest I played a shaman, in Shadowbane I played a Druid and Crusauder, in DAoC I played a Druid, in WoW I play a Druid and Shaman but have also had experience with priest and paladin up to 70, in Guild Wars I played Monk/mage, and played many classes like those in other games to. I like to heal but also be supportive with a touch of offense/harrassment.

8.) US

9.) central(-6)

10.) Usually 3pm-5pm to 10-11pm on my days off which are generally random I play all day.

Some of the questions may not be anwsered in complete detail, but thank you for the consideration.

May 16, 2009 8:16:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Active Members: 800+

May 16, 2009 8:24:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes we have 800+ active (mostly-non-demigod playing) members.

May 17, 2009 2:14:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

• I have a varying knowledge of many different games both console and pc ranging from mmos to fps games. I am usually online 40+ hrs a week depending on my school schedule. 
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • I would like to join because I feel I could bring some fun and entertaining experiences to the guild. I am a very outgoing individual and will strike up a conversation with anyone even if I don't know them.
  • I believe my best character at the moment is Regulus and I use a Snipe build on him and depending on this situation I will either go mines with that or wings. I also always get the improved range to help kill towers fast.
  • US, Florida
  • East Coast
  • Usually online at least once everyday
  • May 17, 2009 11:30:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. 31

2. Been gaming for 26 years, everything. Prolly played 80% of all major PC games and console games there is. Time depends on how much studiowork I got going, from 5-60 hours a week.

3. depends

4. depends

5. Team games could be fun if people utilize their coop skills

6. Its all bout playing baby

7. Learning one hero the time, right now: UB with -20% cooldown FI and machinegun spits

8. Sweden

9. GMT +1 (I think, stockholm)

10. 12-06, Whole week. Depends on what I got cooking in the studio, if im preparing an album release I dont play as much.

May 17, 2009 12:28:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. 20

2. I have played a lot of online comepetitive games such as COD4, GOW, CS:S etc. but mostly my gaming experience is within mmos to be exact WoW(4 years) and FFXI(couple years)

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Everytime I've joined a clan/guild in an online game I would always look for a place that takes the game seriously on a competitive level but still has fun, and I think XoO would be a perfect match for me. I feel that I would be a good fit because I would bring a skilled competitive player that takes criticism well and is open to learning anything for the team.

6. An active competitive player that will contribute back to the community with what I learned.

7. I've mastered Sedna and Lord Erebus(Bite or Minion Build) and Queen of Thorns(Defense Build) I also play Oak+Torch. I'm always constantly working on perfecting other builds with my main Demigods and other Demigods to not only prepare for situations but to learn about their strengths and weaknesses in my oponents.

8. US

9. EST (-5)

10. I'm available pretty much anytime with an exception that I work on Saturday+Sunday 8am-4pm.

May 17, 2009 12:39:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. 22

2. Been playing dota since Euls was making it and before allstars. COD 4, counterstrike, ragnarok

3. yes

4. yes

5. Would like to play demigods with a team with skill and with proper teamwork skills

6. Active member

7. In terms of this game, im good with Oak and Vamp. I dont have weaknesses other then adacity towards feeding/rage quiting teammates.

8. canada

9. eastern (toronto)

10. evenings

May 17, 2009 12:45:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you?
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week
      First gaming experience was with the NES. That's back in the days. Ever since then been moving up on the consoles. On the PC side, I've had about a good 8 years of gaming experience with RTS, And FPS games. About 3 hours each day. Considering my work schedual.

3. Do you have a mic?
      Yes

4. Are you willing to user Ventrillio?
      Yes

5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit?
      comradery. Enjoy playing with people who you get along with in a certain game. I'll give a good amount of time to join fellow members in matches when needed. It's a learning experience for all of us.

6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
      Contribute my time to help new members as I progress in the game. Sharing the knowledge I have.

7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?
      Pretty decent on Unclean Beast. Been doing the Venom Harass build lately. Knowing when not to be greedy.

8. Country?
      USA / CA

9. Timezone? (GMT+/-)
      Pacific Time GMT -0800
    10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc)
      M-F - 1640 - 2100 / Sat- 1000-0000 and Sun 1000 - 2100
    May 17, 2009 1:40:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you? 22
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week. I have been playing EVE Online as Halada for 3.5 years now, and play about 1-2 hours a week lately.
    3. Do you have a mic? Yes
    4. Are you willing to user Ventrillio? Yes
    5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? I'm looking for a good bunch of players that are mature and have a sense of humor, with whom I can enjoy 1 or 2 matches of Demigod with without having to deal with the children and their trolling.
    6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I'm funny, and make jokes all the time. I am a decent cook as well, so can share recipes in-between matches
    7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? I became a carebear icon in EVE after publishing a guide about mining, therefore Industry in MMOs is usually my strenght. I played AoE and AoE2 in the pro-league for a year and a half, so love RTS too.
    8. Country? Canada
    9. Timezone? (GMT+/-) GMT -5
    10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) week-ends
    May 17, 2009 3:35:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. 19 

2. I have played a bunch of MMORPGs ( 5 max levels in WoW, guildwars, 2 max levels in conan, warhammer online, etc ), FPS (CSS, TF2, COD4, combat arms), RTS ( age of empires 2, DoW2) and Fifa 09. I play whenever i have time, and i have A LOT of time...60 hours a week? god knows...but most probably around that.

3. Yes i do

4. I do all the time

5. I wanna get to the next level within this game, make some friends. This clanwar thingy seems like its gonna be huge...so i wanna be a part of it.  Am pretty sure i ll be a good fit because am a pretty good team player, i know when to be serious and when to chill...also you ll definetly not have problems with me not being on heh.

6. I ll contribute to the guild being a pretty solid player, being there whenever you guys need someone, and being that guy who drops a teleport scroll when you are stuck capping the enemgy portal flag and 2 enemy demigods come.

7) I like to play every class really, but usually i tend to go with classes that can be good on their own....as i dont like to depend on random ppl put on my team for me to work nice. Which, for the next question, could be one of my weaknesses. I really will have a hard time trusting a random fella ( which would forget to heal me if i tank for him for example ). And i get pretty pissed when people rage quit, and when they feed. All of this is fixed by being on a clan, so its all cool haha.

8) Sweden, going to move to america for 2 months pretty soon...and then back to sweden again.

9) GMT + 1, and soon east coast time.

10 ) Everyday is playtime for me , i ll be busy wednesdays and saturdays...but thats like for 3 hours or so..

May 17, 2009 4:40:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. How old are you?  28
    2. What gaming experience do you have? I've played games since the C64. FPS are my main love, but I've played MMOs too. I'm active in Left 4 Dead a lot.
    5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? I'm looking for a set of good people to play and learn Demigod with. Whilst I would have trouble committing to regular constant practice (see below) I am a mature person, always calm and collected, and I enjoy discussing and theorizing about games almost as much as playing them.
    6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I have had plenty of experience in being an officer and founder/leader of raiding guilds in MMOs, as well as a team member on competitive FPS games. I've run forums and websites and like to think that I'm friendly, affable and helpful.
    7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? I am good at crunching numbers. If anything, I'm impetuous and occasionally kick myself for taking a risk that backfires - never good in Demigod. My current favourite is Regulus with Angelic Fury/Maim/Scope, then later Mark of the Betrayer and +stats. But I will play anything (need a lot more practice with Torch Bearer though.)
    8. Country? UK
    9. Timezone? (GMT+/-) GMT
    10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) The nature of my job is that sometimes I have incredibly heavy workloads and don't get to play. Other times I can play a lot. GMT evenings are my general time.

May 17, 2009 10:13:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you?  24
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week: Many MMORPGs, FPS, RTS, RPGs, you name it i've probably played it. I game on demigods roughly 20 hours a week, probably increase if I can find good competition with stable in-houses/ tournaments. I played Dota at an elite CAL level for awhile and i'm hoping demigods will be the same.

5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? I'm very interested in joining a clan for demigods, especially one taking initiative and seeking recruits before clans are even implemented. Adult is also good, I don't like immaturity from members as it is bothersome and distracting.
    6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? A solid, active, mature member who will contribute to the demigods community through gameplay and forum posting. I hope to be a skilled, active tournament/in-house player.
    7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? I can solo, play carry/dps, or support. I've done it all. For demigods, I usually play dps, preferably oak or remulus. Support for me is rook, usually a tower build, um I need to try that demolition rook build that's online, because the one I use is a boulder roll build with minor hammer smash/cap god's strength atm. Weaknesses atm is I can get greedy and chase too far; working on that, and not set on the main support heroes of sedna/QoT. I haven't played significantly strong competition in demigods yet, so dunno just how skilled I am.
    8. Country? USA
    9. Timezone? (GMT+/-) GMT -5:00 i believe, anyway its EST
    10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) now that its summertime it fluctuates, depending on my schedule at work, but I only work part-time and not past 10:30 PM usually so I got nights open. Weekends seem a real good bet.
    May 17, 2009 11:08:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. 18

2. Playing Video games since childhood, online and offline. On Online world: from guild wars, WoW to L2 and Atlantica. DotA a lot at Garena.

3. yes

4. Hell yes! I get ansious without hear the others voice during a game

5. No one is an island, in part of a OMP game like demigod, the comunity makes part of the game itself, know people, have people I know to play with.

6. Hope to be a Tournament player, give the help i can at the forums, and welll one thing I enjoy making in every guild or clan, try to incentive more "teamplay" among the members

7. Well I prefer the two edges, see my  favorite demigods, Sedna and TB, enjoy to be the one to makes the things happen, like killing and tower blowing, but also like to play as the one who helps the things happen at the background, like the heal of sed, or even use her army to push a diferent lane. My weakness, well persistence in exagereation.

8. Brasil

9. GMT -3

10. Weekdays: from 1 pm to 4 pm, and at later night.Weekends vary a lot, but i will show up at least to say hi the weekend day i won't be able to play.

May 18, 2009 12:31:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you? 19
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week? I've played many RTS games since I was young, but Demigod has captured my attention. I'm not a fan of RPG games, but this one is different for me, especially since I never was a DotA fan. As for how often do I play, almost everyday for two or three hours. Some days more, some days less.
    3. Do you have a mic? Yes.
    4. Are you willing to use Ventrillio? Yes.
    5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? I mainly want to join because of Dosar. I enjoy playing games with him and he encouraged me to join.
    6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I am a bit of an elitist when it comes to games. I completely hate losing which is why I see teamwork as essential.
    7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? I love being a support unit while my main weakness is being alone. Makes sense, I know. I've always sucked a 1v1's, any game, but I'm good at multiplayer games because I know how to work with my team. As for builds, I prefer to overwhelm my opponent which is why I mainly play the Generals.
    8. Country? Georgia, USA
    9. Timezone? (GMT+/-) GMT - 4 (Daylight savings time is in effect so the standard time is GMT - 5)
    10. Normal Play-times? Everyday after work. If I work in the afternoons, then I'm off work at 7. Provided that I don't do something with friends or the girlfriend, I'll be on here as soon as I get home.

I've already been in Vent with you all and played a few games. If you need to know anything else, just ask.

Oh, and something worth mentioning is that I'm a senior over at gamereplays.org

May 18, 2009 12:52:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. 22
    2. I've played numerous games including Shattered Galaxy, Eve Online, Warhammer Online, and dota.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. I'm a great learner, and a great teamplayer. I strive to improve myself always, and try to find my role in a team. Given demigod is a great team game, I feel that these qualities are what you would need for a good clan. I've been everything from a regiment leader in my game in Shattered Galaxy, to a fleet commander in Eve-Online.
    6. I'll play well, show up, and generally have fun just like everyone else. I don't prefer leading but I have done my fair share of it over the years and that's always good for a clan as well
    7. I usually play TB right now, with hybrid fire/ice combo meant to farm to a higher level than anyone else, and have a 3800 dmg nuke ready to unload on anyone who feels like fighting me.  By endgame, when the enemy is still 15 or 16, I'll already have hit 20 and gotten multiple ganks along the way, as well as be fully geared up with speed items.
    8. USA
    9. Eastern
    10. Nightime Weekends, randomly on the weekends. I'm a student so over the summer my weekdays will be pretty overwhelming.
    May 19, 2009 12:33:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How old are you? 26
    What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week
    I've played games since I was 10
    Do you have a mic? yes
    Are you willing to user Ventrillio?
    I use it every day
    Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit?
    you're one of the few demigod startup guilds
    What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I'll play real good and pwn noobs
    What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?
    I like healing in most games, I've mostly been playing as oak, a kind of assasin/commander hybrid build. I'm doing good as oak and don't run into too many problems, but I'm still learning all the keybinds.
    Country?
    usa
    Timezone? (GMT+/-)
    gmt-5
    Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc)
    varies greatly depending on real world commitments, mostly weekday nights

May 20, 2009 2:33:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you? 25
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week - I play everything, and well 
    3. Do you have a mic? - Yes
    4. Are you willing to user Ventrillio? - Yes
    5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? - I'm just after some good people to play Demigod with, as it's a team game hopefully I can get a regular group, maybe even compete
    6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?  I just plan on having some good Demigod games with some good people   
    7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? - I've been experimenting with all the DGs, but mainly I've been playing Rook
    8. Country? Australia
    9. Timezone? (GMT+/-) +10
    10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) Evenings and weekends
    May 20, 2009 8:47:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How old are you? 21

What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week - I played World of warcraft,Dota,Civilization.warrock, and Dawn of war mostly

Do you have a mic? - Yes

Are you willing to user Ventrillio? - Yes

Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit? - I get along with all of the members i have met so far and i love playing demigod.
    What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?  I would contribute by offering tips to the newer people to demigod,I would be a valued members cause i can make good cupcakes.=0  

What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having? -Im very good at playing regulus and tb.been playing with rook lately though

Country? USA

Timezone? Central

Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) Every tuesdays and sundays. all evenings everyday

May 20, 2009 9:10:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you?  34
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week.  Mainly MMORPGs.  4-10 hours a week.
    3. Do you have a mic?  Yes
    4. Are you willing to user Ventrillio?  Yes
    5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit?  Would like to join an active team/clan.  I am a mature, sensible and polite gamer, and the guild sounds like it's full of similar people:)
    6. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?  Willing to teach and help out new players.  Active participation.
    7. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?  Support roles.  Torchbearer, Sedna and Queen.
    8. Country? USA
    9. Timezone? (GMT+/-) Eastern GMT-5 
    10. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc)  weekday evenings, weekend afternoons 
    May 21, 2009 11:00:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We've reached 20 members, just 10 more and we can start ground floor opperations for increasing Demigod facilities within XoO.

May 21, 2009 11:50:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How old are you?

What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week

Mostly Shooters and RTS games. RTS games I go back all the way to CnC, Starcraft, and TA. I play mostly afternoons 12-3pm, and sometimes after work if it isn't a busy day. Weekends I play friday 12-5.

Do you have a mic?

Yes.

Are you willing to user Ventrillio?

Yes.

I want to get better at Demigod and I need a clan to do so. I've been in clans in the past, and I'm a team player who is incredibly scrict about his own preformance, but willing to forgive the mistakes of others.

What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?

I'm organized, quick on the draw when it comes to a changing RTS situation, and I'm friendly and personable.

What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?

I'm best at playing a DPS or Tank Oak, or Speed + DPS UB. My weaknesses are that I can't seem to contend with a team of people working together on my own, when my teammates are lacking in skill, which is a personal fault of mine. 

Country?

USA

Timezone? (GMT+/-)

GMT-5 Ohio.

Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc)

M-Thrs 12-3 + some nights. Friday 12-5. Usually unavailable weekends.

May 21, 2009 12:27:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The application process for this game is simple, since there needs to be a ground floor opperation to get the ball rolling and to start gaining momentum for CLAN WARS.

1. How old are you?    24
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week   I play about 16 hours per week   Mostly Wow Demigod  WC3 (dota) Cod 4
    3. Do you have a mic?  Yeh
    4. Are you willing to user Ventrillio?  Already Do
    5. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit?   Looking to play with a better caliber player and have clan matches , did this in dota and the compeition can be great
      Id be a an active participant , help others with strats and be willing to learn new strats with members

7   What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?

I am decent with both Flame and Ice TB building a high hp tb with cloak and pillar of flame and evasion for taking hits and staying alive,  a support healing sedna and  Reguls angelic form typical mage slayer ask sword build.   I have been the victim of double or trip teaming because of an over push  with TB mid game , been buying more scroll to counter this though.

1. Country?  USA
    2. Timezone? (GMT+/-)   Eastern
    3. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc)  Sunday - Thursday
    May 21, 2009 2:35:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
    1. How old are you? 20
    2. What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week: everything since snes
      1. Do you have a mic? yes
    3. Are you willing to user Ventrillio? yes
    4. Why do you want to join XoO/Why do you feel you'll be a good fit?
      1. What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? great times of good fun
    5. What are you good at? What builds/professions do you usually play? What weaknesses do you find yourself having?video games, everything, first person shooters (pc only) something bout the dame mouse i think.
    6. Country? united states
    7. Timezone? (GMT+/-) est
    8. Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) varys with my job but night and early morning
    May 21, 2009 3:21:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd like to join a gaming community for DG as well!

How old are you?

What gaming experience do you have?/How often will you play during a week?

I've been plaing games on a PC for about 16 years, online since quake 2. I've played MMOs such as Planetside and EVE and been in clans before for other games - Q2, UT2K4, Quakewars. I play most evenings and weekends as well.

Do you have a mic? Oh yes.

Are you willing to use Ventrillio? Yes to that too, used vent before but mostly TS.

I want to join a gaming group that plays Demigod, I find a clan can add so much to a game. A comminity that can learn the game and grow their skills together is a good thing! Also, I think DG would be a good game for fun clan matches, so I want to get in a group as soon as I can. I like the sound of XoO as a group of adults that game.

What will you contribute to the guild? How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?

I'll add what I can. Mostly by taking part in games and joining the community, but I don't mind helping out with organising. Not to mention my uberleet skills (LOL).

Too early to say really. I've not even played all the denigods yet. I'm trying UB out at the monent, but I think I like Oak. A combination of support and killing power. Weaknesses? Lots! I lose at DG too much and I want to get better at choosing items!

Country? UK

Timezone? (GMT+/-) GMT+1

Normal Play-times? (e.g. M-F, weekends, etc) Week-day evenings and various times at weekends / flexible.

May 22, 2009 12:51:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We've now kicked off the XoO 50% Demigod Coupon Campaign. Woo!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000937   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.