The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Regrets. Regrets. Regrets.

By on May 9, 2009 8:26:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Top 3 games you regret buying.

Nothing worse than paying good money for a crappy game. Ughhhh

1) Mirror's Edge

2) Spore

3) Age of Empire III - Ugh.. I just bought this last night too. ughhhh

+24 Karma | 209 Replies
December 30, 2009 1:15:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Quoting Prydeless, reply 1951) The Sims - Paid full price and played it for 20 minutes then got bored. Never touched it again.

want to buy ff7 for pc?

No thanks.  Not an FF fan.

December 31, 2009 5:26:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

1). Spore - So boring, I don't know why I still have it installed.  

2.) Sims 3 - Horribly boring, I also hate is because EA will try to suck my wallet dry with the endless (overpriced) expansion packs and online content.

3.) Sim City Societies - Nothing like Sim City 4, I should have listened to the reviews.

I also see that all of these games in my list are made/published by EA!

Coincidence? I think not.

December 31, 2009 5:37:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Prydeless,

Quoting synnworld, reply 196
Quoting Prydeless, reply 1951) The Sims - Paid full price and played it for 20 minutes then got bored. Never touched it again.

want to buy ff7 for pc?
No thanks.  Not an FF fan.
oh, well I have a bridge in broklynn I want to sell you.

December 31, 2009 7:37:25 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I have to agree, the original Sims was the biggest disappointment of my gaming life(20+ years). Fell into the hype and took about two hours to figure out I was doing everything I play games to escape doing. It's been collecting dust ever since.

December 31, 2009 8:18:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ultima IX.

January 13, 2010 5:26:41 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

1. Pool of Radiance 2

2. Temple of Elemental Evil

Concerning MoO3 I have to say that after applying some Mods I actually got a lot of fun out of it...

Still was a big disappointment as is though...

January 14, 2010 10:47:29 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Overlord: $40 down the drain while it sits there unfinished. The concept wasn't even unique in a good way.

January 14, 2010 11:17:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DethAdder,
I have to agree, the original Sims was the biggest disappointment of my gaming life(20+ years). Fell into the hype and took about two hours to figure out I was doing everything I play games to escape doing. It's been collecting dust ever since.

That was kind of the point you know.

January 15, 2010 6:36:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Falcon 4

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.