The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rook's Tower of Light ability

By on May 7, 2009 2:29:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I thought I remember seeing a tooltip or something that stated the Rook can teleport to any of his standing light towers. Did I misread that or am I just seeing things?

+26 Karma | 13 Replies
May 7, 2009 2:34:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Rook's towers can be ported to by anyone on his team.

May 7, 2009 2:38:48 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

So, are you saying that the Rook's teammates can teleport to any of his light towers but the Rook cannot teleport himself to them? Or everyone including the Rook can teleport to them?

Also, how do you teleport to them?

May 7, 2009 2:39:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Rook's towers can be ported to by anyone on his team.

rooks towers count as buildings and can be teleported too by anywone on that team

May 7, 2009 2:48:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also, how do you teleport to them?

Those nifty 250g scrolls of teleport. They allow you to jump to any friendly building or flag, and since the Rook's towers count as buildings you can port to them as well. And, of course, the Rook can do it too.

May 7, 2009 2:52:38 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Ohhhhhhh! Ok, now it makes sense. I need to invest in some of those sometimes I guess.

May 7, 2009 2:54:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There's also a favor item that allows you to teleport the same way with a 45 second cooldown I think. Some cloak, don't remember the name

May 7, 2009 2:55:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I got confused because I was thinking it was some innate ability that the Rook had so he could just teleport to his light towers without using a scroll. That would be incredibly cool, but alas.

May 7, 2009 3:23:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The cloak has a very small range for some reason (this is not tested, just from reading the stats), doesn't work like the scroll.

May 7, 2009 3:23:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the cloak your refering too annatar isn't  it is like warpstone it is a teleporter over short distances   but it gives speed and dodge boosts  so it is a  pretty good item

May 7, 2009 3:24:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, oops. Okay

May 7, 2009 3:35:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Oh, oops. Okay

i use it with sedna  she goes so fast  it is rediculous

May 7, 2009 3:45:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Charvel1,
Ohhhhhhh! Ok, now it makes sense. I need to invest in some of those sometimes I guess.

it's only a slight exaggeration to say that you should have one of those on you at all times...

May 7, 2009 7:15:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting scyldSCHEFING,

Quoting Charvel1, reply 5Ohhhhhhh! Ok, now it makes sense. I need to invest in some of those sometimes I guess.

it's only a slight exaggeration to say that you should have one of those on you at all times...

depends on the map really  and not all times  but most yes  u dont need one at the dead begining of a game depending on map a map like cataract u dont but one like  zikurat yes

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.