The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Super Nerd-Rage Fever

By on May 4, 2009 4:28:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pfyfJ3OG8

What a dork. MOMMY I WANT MY 39.99 BACK!

+5 Karma | 30 Replies
May 4, 2009 4:37:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hahhaha its not that bad online.  Wow what a freak out.  Some people are so funny...

May 4, 2009 4:41:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He has legitimate complaints, but wayyyyy too much rage.

May 4, 2009 4:44:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The game was like that in the beginning.  Though, he has quite the ragefit. 

Honestly do not know why people rage over $40, I guess it is all their allowance money or something.

May 4, 2009 4:47:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

man, thats one angry twig

May 4, 2009 4:51:58 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Im thinking the raging is just an act for his online show... Tho it can be quite frustrating to wait for a game. =/

May 4, 2009 4:53:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After about 10 crashes to desktop from failing to conenct to someone ALL IN A ROW I get pretty near this pissed too, because it's a great game except it's so infuriating attempting to actually play it with anything other than bots.

Of course after that 90% of the games I do finally manage to connect to someone will rage quit on one side within 5 minutes because they're butthurt they died twice, and the whole balance of the game goes out the window. 

May 4, 2009 4:58:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Broken game is broke

May 4, 2009 5:16:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

he  made it sound 4X worse then it was at that time  i joined a shit load off games and  play a shitload in that patch

he is a noob who can't update his game

May 4, 2009 5:25:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thats dj wheat yo he shout casted for cgs hes balllller!

May 4, 2009 5:32:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It was so obviously set up. He might as well have read it from a script in a monotone voice. Oh wait he did. 

May 4, 2009 5:39:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

in all seriousness i dobut it was a setup, this guy is known, if a little annoying

May 4, 2009 5:49:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He wasn't reading from a script. He is just a nerd.

May 4, 2009 6:12:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Profanity is the weapon of the witless" ~ Mark Twain

May 4, 2009 6:31:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think he said F word enough times, or with enough variation.    I'm betting though, that with his whinefest on YouTube, that he immediately got his money back.  Not.

May 4, 2009 7:09:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i can soooo understand this guy .. experienced the same shit and havent played for days because i was sick ... waiting for a patch to give it another try.

May 4, 2009 7:44:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the reason he kepted making it slower was because his comp has too much crap on if u want to  play it well get a good broadband  witha a firbe optic cable modem

and get a computer that is way above the reccormended requirements

and he must have edited the footage otherwise it wouldn't have met youtubes requirements

May 4, 2009 8:00:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was this pissed earlier trying to connect to a friend's lobby. WE SPENT 50 MINUTES TRYING TO SET UP A GAME, and I finally said screw it.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Also a really funny video.

May 4, 2009 9:10:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zombie_Lincoln,
I was this pissed earlier trying to connect to a friend's lobby. WE SPENT 50 MINUTES TRYING TO SET UP A GAME, and I finally said screw it.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Also a really funny video.

we ust have too diferent versions of the wierd funny

May 4, 2009 9:19:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Really you guys have issues with demigod? I havn't had a single issue other then ragequitters for more then 2 weeks

May 4, 2009 9:53:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Foreshadowed,
Really you guys have issues with demigod? I havn't had a single issue other then ragequitters for more then 2 weeks

i have some issues but they have all seem to have died down

May 4, 2009 10:13:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Honestly this dude has valid points, the game is broken as shit.  The connecting to players BS gets old quick.  Especially waiting so long to join a game, and half the time no matter the ports you still get desyncs.  And the constant freeze ups with unhandled errors out the ding dong.  Hell I play in window mode now, as I got pissed I had to hard boot my PC every single time.

I will agree also that the game is a blast to play.  Its just seems half assed.

May 4, 2009 10:18:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

His experience with the Custom Games list mirrored mine closely. I have never gone back to it since. Pantheon and Skirmish only.

May 5, 2009 3:49:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kid needs to grow up... That actually took away 9 minutes of my life I will never get back. I dont think he dropped enough F bombs... sounded like a High School kid. I hope he continues his education, because reviewing MULTIPLAYER games with internet hogging programs in the background couldnt yeild worse results, but I guess he was to busy freaking out to close his other programs OR update his game... Indeed.

- Mord

May 5, 2009 5:25:18 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

May 5, 2009 5:36:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And the voice from the heavens said, "Thou must always keep thine computer vastly ahead of the system requirements, and close all background programs", and the gamers did, and it was good.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.