Stardock= failure

By on May 1, 2009 9:42:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kingdane

Join Date 04/2009

ok so i just bought this game, i have all the recommended specs for this game if not better.
ive been getting the unhandled exception error in EVERY game i try to play, its usually 10 min into the game and its a different error each time.

Nobody seems to know what is causing it and stardock is nowhere to be found. i mean like wtf are they doing?

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 1, 2009 9:46:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

its been a bit more than 2 weeks since the game came out, give them a month, if they dont fix it well were fucked.

May 1, 2009 9:49:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 1, 2009 9:53:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

@Tesseer: not helping.  The OP has a valid complaint.

@Kingdane:  Email support@stardock.com with a description of yoru probem.  Include OS an game version info.  Include any appropriate logs.  They will take a look.

May 1, 2009 10:08:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry, just have no sympathy for people who bring up problems like this.

May 1, 2009 10:16:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Rephrase that to [i]we[/i=] have no sympathy for people who complain without backing the complaint up with valid details.

The way he phrased it was one gigantic whine, rather than asking for support, and just set my (and I presume Teseer's) teeth on edge.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.