The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

This picture exlains it all...(match I played a couple days ago)

By on May 1, 2009 9:06:21 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

+6 Karma | 31 Replies
May 2, 2009 6:20:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I refuse to believe that any nation can be this retarded. I'm not from the US, and still, I believe they picked those idiotic people in that video.

May 2, 2009 6:51:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Axnor,
I refuse to believe that any nation can be this retarded. I'm not from the US, and still, I believe they picked those idiotic people in that video.

In this one they didnt picked them but filtred all the smart once... yet i found few other videos
without filtration, you can search too but here are my findings:

People that dont know WHEN the 9.11 happaned (lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaRJ8FqOI4k

And here is someone went to a campus (!!!) full of students and teachers
check out how the DR answares about the 20HRs European clock against the 24HRs american clock (??)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-M06kWJeto

And here is some backround history of the president they voted for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ViB---Msg

May 2, 2009 7:04:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you need to chill with the anti-american propaganda dude, it's completely out of line

May 3, 2009 8:46:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I believe those "Shows" were in most countries, asking some really easy questions and people answering some BS.

May 5, 2009 8:40:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Demigod3k,

Quoting Doggiedoodle, reply 4
Quoting Mortissia, reply 1Goo job, you've find a worthy opponent
If you had just spelled found correctly I would have given you karma.  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to otherwise hilarious but mispelled jabs.

Get your head out of your fat american ass, not everyone know or want to know the capitalist pigs language

love how you're using the so called "capitalist pigs" language to bash them.

Get over your damn American insults already.

May 6, 2009 6:33:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MishYu,

Quoting Demigod3k, reply 15
Quoting Doggiedoodle, reply 4
Quoting Mortissia, reply 1Goo job, you've find a worthy opponent
If you had just spelled found correctly I would have given you karma.  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to otherwise hilarious but mispelled jabs.

Get your head out of your fat american ass, not everyone know or want to know the capitalist pigs language
love how you're using the so called "capitalist pigs" language to bash them.

Get over your damn American insults already.

i think dg 3k  is getting stupider  because  gmt is in england  we set the time  for the worl i believe  seeing as we are in europe then how can we have 20 hour days u moron

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.