The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

There are no bad DGs. Only bad players. And bad DGs.

By on April 26, 2009 6:18:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lrn2play

0 Karma | 4 Replies
April 26, 2009 6:30:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm sure you feel all warm and fuzy for rising above the plebian masses who might not rigorously examine their balance suggestions and asserting that you're unequivically better than them at the game.

But you've just made a completely pointless post. So, erm... Please don't next time?

L2P is at worst a weak defence of those scared of change or unable to comprehend balance and at best an arrogant statement by people who are too lazy to actually help people get better but can still find the time to ridicule them.

April 26, 2009 6:52:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The game has been out for what now.....two weeks? Give folks a chance, we have lives ya know.

April 26, 2009 7:33:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Neilo's picture would be funny, except that it is so true that it's sad. Seriously. "VAMP LURD IS OP END OF STORY STFU ALL HATERZZZ LULULULU!!!!!"

Just because you don't know a counter for a given strategy, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

April 26, 2009 8:29:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i would like to say this is an excellent post, it seems like not matter wut i play whenever i win people blame it on the demigods

"of course u can win with ub hes ez" "erebus is sooooooo op" "gd sedna is so annoying" "oak it to good at higher levels!!!"

i dedicate this topic to all the people who bitch about losing and blaming it on balance rather than the fact that they were outplayed!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.