The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demo....?

By on April 24, 2009 9:01:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I heard that the devs were thinking of making a demo....all I know is that I will almost never buy a game without trying it out first. I've been burned too many times (*@#&^$*# u steam!!!) to just buy a game without playing it first, even if iv read a bunch about it. so my question...is there a set date or general time frame that the demo might appear in?

+51 Karma | 6 Replies
April 24, 2009 9:07:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There's a demo in the works. No time frame yet.

April 24, 2009 9:30:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think I heard a month but don't go by my words.

April 24, 2009 9:55:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

how exactly did steam burn you?=P

April 24, 2009 10:03:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Steam doesn't offer refunds for their games - and many non-AAA titles on Steam don't have a Demo - just reams and reams of promotional material that makes every game look like the next Half-Life 2.

The Devs did mention they were planning on getting a Demo out, however they've prioritised getting the connection issues with their existing customers fixed first. I can only assume after the connection issues are working, and perhaps a bug fix/balance patch has been released, a demo will be made removing all of the inital problems. This would present a 100% working, balanced game to potential customers rathe than what I bought - not that I didn't love it

April 24, 2009 10:32:05 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

pirate it, buy it if u like it, stop playing if u dont

dont burn me on the stake plz

April 24, 2009 10:42:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/b/ in Reply #2 is correct, it'll be within about a month.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.