The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

G4TV’s X-Play Video Review of Demigod

By on April 23, 2009 8:43:34 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums
+460 Karma | 12 Replies
April 23, 2009 9:00:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

first post wooo and i think thats a fair rating and when she said "generals allow you to summon all 4 minions" i thought there was 3 and then you have your things you can summon depending on your demigod....can someone clarify?

April 23, 2009 9:02:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

FTA: "Regardless of who you choose, leveling up and adding new thoroughly satisfying attacks happens quicker than you can say 'OMG watching the huge castle guy hit towers with his hammer is awesome'".

Nice review.

April 23, 2009 9:22:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think she played online....

April 23, 2009 9:39:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

when she said "generals allow you to summon all 4 minions" i thought there was 3 and then you have your things you can summon depending on your demigod....can someone clarify?

That is correct.

April 23, 2009 10:40:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Rustie_the_dog,

first post wooo and i think thats a fair rating and when she said "generals allow you to summon all 4 minions" i thought there was 3 and then you have your things you can summon depending on your demigod....can someone clarify?

There are 4 minions for each General, 3 that are common to all (via the Idols in the shop) and 1 that is unique to each General (e.g Shamblers for QoT).

April 23, 2009 11:47:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is actually an awesome video review AND gameplay video.  I play the game and it got me pumped to play it.  I think the game speed a little faster makes it look super fun, or it could just be the rapid cuts.

April 23, 2009 11:58:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not a bad review, I agree that demigod is more than the sum of its parts. You'd think since they're taking the time to make a video review they'd turn up the graphics settings a bit, the fog of war looks all 1998 in that video as opposed to the really cool effect you can get in demigod on higher settings.

April 23, 2009 2:39:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

very nice.

April 23, 2009 10:18:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I had no idea who that voice was at the very end.  And then realized it was probably from one of the demigods I've never played, since I've only tried Oak and Erebus so far

April 24, 2009 1:33:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why is there like no sound?

/edit

wtf my sound is gone!!

April 24, 2009 11:16:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yea... Personally I can't believe people find Fast too fast...

In normal speed nothing happens. You can't gank people because they can see you way too soon.

Hopefully, people will get better and stop playing this lame speed.

April 26, 2009 1:42:14 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Awesome, you know this game is getting good scores so far.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.