The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

reg tb oak rook vamp ub arent op

they're just better than you

By on April 22, 2009 8:31:45 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

im very sick of these <insert dg name here> is op threads, tb is not op, reg is not op, the only ones which are slightly op are oak and vamp and there hardly that much better at all.

THERE AREN'T ANY CLASSES WHICH ARE GOD MODE, you wont win a game with any demigod u think is op, they do take skill
please play for more than a 1 week before commenting on balance.

the only time i've ever felt a dg was op was when oak took down my tb in a 3v3, both same level, but even then it wasnt like he slaughtered my tb, he just beat me to it and there was nothing i could do except try to run (which i couldnt do coz favor items were disabled )

tl;dr
if a player beats u hes not op, hes just a better player.

0 Karma | 16 Replies
April 22, 2009 9:57:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd say the balance is pretty good right now, but that doesn't mean the game is perfect.  TBH, I think it's way too early to start evaluating balance just yet.  People are stil fairly new at the game and all the best combinations of gear/skills/playstyle have yet to be discovered.

Give it a month or two, I'm sure there will be some places the game will need to be balanced.  In the meantime they have plenty of other patching to worry about.

April 27, 2009 6:17:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

reg is op  but not for the reson most iddiots say on here  it is his dmg not his mines that fuck u  hes dmg is too high with the enhancements  and the  angel wings  like 500   and there iare alot of attack speed items and crit items    that is op

reg is op  all the other ones are about wright except qot sheild thing 3 secs cool down it should be 6 secs

April 27, 2009 6:21:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm sick of threads that waste space in general, including this one.

April 27, 2009 7:05:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i do agree with witch but  reg is op

April 27, 2009 7:12:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i think your the first ive seen call oak op

April 28, 2009 12:04:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,
reg is op  but not for the reson most iddiots say on here  it is his dmg not his mines that fuck u  hes dmg is too high with the enhancements  and the  angel wings  like 500   and there iare alot of attack speed items and crit items    that is op

reg is op  all the other ones are about wright except qot sheild thing 3 secs cool down it should be 6 secs

Can someone please translate this for me? Eh?

April 28, 2009 7:33:32 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hes says he loses against an artifact upgrades regulus, while he himself is probably still carrying hp pots.....

April 28, 2009 8:32:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Levelheaded,
hes says he loses against an artifact upgrades regulus, while he himself is probably still carrying hp pots.....

i usually sedna or rook  when ur fighting againist  reg  when he has artifacts  it just means ur dead  the crits are op the dudes dps is op 

he is op

April 28, 2009 8:47:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Balance is pretty good.  Players just like fussing about everything.  Instead of learning to play better after a loss they stomp their feet and cry about how some mean ol' Demigod is OP.

April 28, 2009 5:27:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ralsar,
Balance is pretty good.  Players just like fussing about everything.  Instead of learning to play better after a loss they stomp their feet and cry about how some mean ol' Demigod is OP.

ok then u fight againist a regulus with 500 norm dmg and 3 crit items  ohh dont forget the rapid fire of his attack speed

April 28, 2009 6:10:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Slaughtered regulas plenty of times si1foo, calm down any person with tons of artifacts is hard you don't need to be a troll and go on every thread whining about how reg is op. you need a big gulp of l2p

April 28, 2009 6:13:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its all up to the skill of the player.I seen games where sedna have had a ton of dmg and heals and couldnt die,its just all up to the players,People that get own in game should stop freaking out so much.Each DG can be awesome if played right.

April 28, 2009 6:27:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think the balance is pretty good, but there are abilities that need to be tweaked.

April 28, 2009 6:32:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,

Quoting Ralsar, reply 9Balance is pretty good.  Players just like fussing about everything.  Instead of learning to play better after a loss they stomp their feet and cry about how some mean ol' Demigod is OP.
ok then u fight againist a regulus with 500 norm dmg and 3 crit items  ohh dont forget the rapid fire of his attack speed

His citadel was destroyed about 20 minutes before this happened.

Lrn2citadelupgrade and not artifact whore.

April 28, 2009 7:27:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Lavidimus,
Slaughtered regulas plenty of times si1foo, calm down any person with tons of artifacts is hard you don't need to be a troll and go on every thread whining about how reg is op. you need a big gulp of l2p

lol u need help

sorry about the pic  being double sided forgot i had 2  screens  but uiu can clearly see how much the reg killed it is fucking rediculous at low lvls he is fine  but once he gets higher he pwns everything

it takes skill to use him at low lvls but at mid to high it takes no effort i once  went to the toilet and left my reg at the front of the enermy base  went to the toilet made my self a drink and he was still there  checked my kill i killed 10 more dudes not even playing

April 28, 2009 7:33:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Dracil,

Quoting si1foo, reply 10
Quoting Ralsar, reply 9Balance is pretty good.  Players just like fussing about everything.  Instead of learning to play better after a loss they stomp their feet and cry about how some mean ol' Demigod is OP.
His citadel was destroyed about 20 minutes before this happened.

Lrn2citadelupgrade and not artifact whore.

well most regulus players are artifact whores

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.