The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod in Singapore

By on April 21, 2009 8:21:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am a long time DotA gamer and I've found Demigod to be VERY interesting and attractive. I would love to purchase Demigod, but I live in Singapore and I did a check with one local store a few days ago and it claims not to know what Demigod even is. I've asked on other game forums and some Singaporeans claimed to have seen Demigod's poster outside certain stores, however, I'm not particularly sure on this one.

Is there any Singaporeans out there who have come across a Demigod hardcopy on retail stores? If possible, would you kindly state the location of the store/price? Purchasing a digital copy is impossible because I do not own an online credit card, so please, don't leave a useless answer like 'buy it online'.

0 Karma | 5 Replies
April 21, 2009 8:46:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What about Paypal? You could link it to your bank account and use that.

April 21, 2009 8:53:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thats possible with Paypal? Assuming my parents would allow, I could try that. But I do prefer hardcopies because I never liked the idea of having the game itself digitally, all in the computer with nothing as reference in real life. Plus, I love hardcopy boxes. They're nice and shiny... Anyway, thanks. I would consider Paypal if its a viable and doable option if the hardcopy is impossible.

In the mean time, any other Singaporeans that could be of help?

Thanks in advance anyway (:

April 21, 2009 8:56:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think the game would be in store around May. About the same time as Australia.

April 21, 2009 9:37:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm from Singapore too and have been on Dota for 5 years now. My frd actually got Demigod from impulse and I have tried his copied.

I must say Demigod is a improved version of dota; However, one thing that Demigod loses out are its controls.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting the boxed version at stalls but cant seem to find them too.

Lets help each other out... If we see it at any stalls, we'll keep each other informed.

April 22, 2009 3:33:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@chanbrothers

Sure. I'm REALLY eager to get a copy of Demigod. Waiting till May seems like eternity... Anyway sorry for bumping an old topic but I wanted to make sure more Singaporeans could take a look at this. (I know I seem selfish, but its all because of the love for Demigod!.. Meh )

Thanks!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.