The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Digital Download + MyColors Theme?

By on April 20, 2009 12:48:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lucienium

Join Date 03/2009

Hey games guys! I've been thinking of getting this game and would LOVE to get the Demigod theme for free however there's one problem - I live in the Philippines and shipping would cost me $25.00. I don't mind paying $10.00 extra for the retail box + extras however, with the shipping cost, I'm actually paying a total of $35.00 - and I'm not even that interested with the other extras.

If someone FROM STARDOCK can confirm that the Demigod Digital Download includes the Demigod MyColors Theme, I am buying it RIGHT NOW! I LOVED the MyColors theme that came with my Sins Of The Solar Empire Digital Download purchase and would like to be able to switch between that and Demigod every now and then.

BTW, I'm sorry if this was already answered in a different forum topic. I really did try the search function but the answers I got were all only pertaining to the CE boxed set.

Locked Post 52 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 27, 2009 4:06:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been using it a few days. Showed up last week or so, but initially got an error trying to install it. Thanks to one of the SD peeps suggestion in a thread around here somewhere it works great now

December 3, 2009 10:21:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Damnit, where is mine. I still don't see it

December 3, 2009 4:06:14 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Sacrificial_Soul,

Unfortunately, the Digital Download Only version does not qualify you for the theme.  Sorry!  

December 3, 2009 4:10:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Rosco_P,

reply 27

Unfortunately, the Digital Download Only version does not qualify you for the theme.  Sorry!  

Boo!! I thought the pre-order digital download did include it. Was beta access really the only perk for pre-order?

December 3, 2009 4:21:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Boo!! I thought the pre-order digital download did include it. Was beta access really the only perk for pre-order?

The theme was a bonus for those that purchased the Collector's Edition, not the pre-order.  You pay more, you get more.  You pay early, you get it early.

December 3, 2009 4:52:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, in that case, is the theme available for purchase?

December 3, 2009 6:40:10 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Well, in that case, is the theme available for purchase?

Unfortunately, no. 

December 3, 2009 6:45:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll look at making it available to those who were in the beta.

December 3, 2009 7:01:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool. Thanks to both of you!

December 4, 2009 6:40:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,
Thank you Frogboy!

December 4, 2009 7:06:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I bought the Collector's Edition but the MyColors Theme doesn't seem to be available to me. This could be because Stardock Support had to generate a serial key for me, because it was not on the CD sleeve or the manual.

What should I do? I really want this theme.

December 4, 2009 7:29:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Email: [email protected]

I think that's the place to start. Make sure you use the email address you have your products registred to so they know where to look for your account information. Good luck!

December 4, 2009 5:30:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I bought the Collector's Edition but the MyColors Theme doesn't seem to be available to me. This could be because Stardock Support had to generate a serial key for me, because it was not on the CD sleeve or the manual.

What should I do? I really want this theme.

It appears the theme is on your account now; if you still can't access it in Impulse, try closing Impulse and running the following file:

http://sd.stardock.com/curthendzell/fix_registrations.reg

Make sure to follow the link in Internet Explorer, as other web browsers will not handle the file type correctly.  Once you follow the link, save the file and double click it to apply it.  Then relaunch Impulse.  You will need to re-login with your username/e-mail (either will work) and password.

December 4, 2009 7:31:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I originally bought the digital download only version, but then I upgraded to the boxed Collectors Edition. The MyColors theme doesn't show up in my Impulse account. Should I contact support about this, or what?

December 4, 2009 7:58:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Drop us an email at [email protected] and we can look at adding it to your account.

December 4, 2009 9:09:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Gargabee,
Drop us an email at [email protected] and we can look at adding it to your account.

Will do, thanks!

December 7, 2009 11:15:40 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I originally bought the digital download only version, but then I upgraded to the boxed Collectors Edition. The MyColors theme doesn't show up in my Impulse account. Should I contact support about this, or what?

You should be all set now.  Please check to make sure you have access to the Demigod theme through Impulse.

December 7, 2009 2:02:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

I thought this was part of the pre-order when I ordered

December 7, 2009 2:50:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Frogboy said in his post on Jan 22th:

'This MyColors theme is one of the things Demigod beta testers will be getting.'

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/337329

I too always assumed all beta testers would get it for free. And if memory serves we preorder beta testers payed $5 more than the guys who bought the game at release...

December 7, 2009 3:44:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Colonel_Jessep,

'This MyColors theme is one of the things Demigod beta testers will be getting.'

I too always assumed all beta testers would get it for free. And if memory serves we preorder beta testers payed $5 more than the guys who bought the game at release...

THAT IS CORRECT WE DID PAY $5 MORE

December 7, 2009 3:49:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Colonel_Jessep,

Yep $5 more that is what it was

December 7, 2009 4:09:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Frogboy told us all beta testers were getting the theme. Is thing going to happen?

December 8, 2009 11:30:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Dash,

You should be all set now.  Please check to make sure you have access to the Demigod theme through Impulse.

Yep, I got it, thanks

February 9, 2010 3:09:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm still searching Demigod theme. Why is it made so difficult to get it? I have CE and I expect it's normal to log inti Impulse and just download it. But not, you have to search over forums, write to Stardock support, PM Stardock employees and get no answers at all. I hope that I still get this theme and somebody helps me.

February 9, 2010 9:35:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Kermo,
I'm still searching Demigod theme. Why is it made so difficult to get it? I have CE and I expect it's normal to log inti Impulse and just download it. But not, you have to search over forums, write to Stardock support, PM Stardock employees and get no answers at all. I hope that I still get this theme and somebody helps me.

If you have the CE, and don't have the theme yet, send an e-mail to [email protected]. It sounds like you might have already done this, in which case, just be patient. You probably aren't first in the queue for support. I'd say that if it's been two weeks or more since you sent your email, then you might have a problem and should try sending it again.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000765   Page Render Time: