The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I'm not in the Pantheon

By on April 19, 2009 8:18:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been playing Demigod for 2 days and a half now(about 14 games in the tournament) and i don't even appear in the Pantheon. The site says that stats are updated once a day, so i've been waiting and waiting and nothing appears. What's the problem? Will my games be counted on the Pantheon or not???

0 Karma | 12 Replies
April 20, 2009 11:36:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

me neither

April 20, 2009 12:31:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sniffff......5 games (4 wins\1 loss VS HORSERADISH (the honour)).

Can't w8 to see it updated some of those matches were EPIC!

April 21, 2009 12:34:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Unfortunately, the games played over the weekend were not counted due to a bug.  The bug has been fixed so all games played since yesterday night should have been saved (let me know if they have not).  I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Bara

April 21, 2009 10:27:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have had 0 matches recorded i dont even exist in the pantheon and have been playing since the game released. Also my points are not getting tallied correctly. It goes up to 100 then down to some random number.

April 22, 2009 11:16:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gryeyes,
I have had 0 matches recorded i dont even exist in the pantheon and have been playing since the game released. Also my points are not getting tallied correctly. It goes up to 100 then down to some random number.

The favor points bug is being fixed.  We have a solution and will be implementing it soon.

But to be honest, I'm not sure why your matches aren't being recorded. Please check your PM's for further info.

Bara

April 23, 2009 4:58:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gryeyes,

Same problem for me. I'm playing Demigod since 17th and my account didn't appear in the Pantheon section of the website. My account name is le4o360. Any help please?

April 23, 2009 11:28:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting le4o360,

Quoting gryeyes, reply 4I have had 0 matches recorded i dont even exist in the pantheon and have been playing since the game released. Also my points are not getting tallied correctly. It goes up to 100 then down to some random number.
Same problem for me. I'm playing Demigod since 17th and my account didn't appear in the Pantheon section of the website. My account name is le4o360. Any help please?

Did you play any games yesterday?  The bug was fixed yesterday afternoon.  Please play a few games today, then check the site at midnight to see if your name shows up in the search, and that your stats are correct.

Bara

April 23, 2009 12:00:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, thanks! Let me try it.

April 24, 2009 3:02:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same problem today. Have played 2 online games yesterday and none of them in Pantheon. Moreover when i'm try to player search my account, i'm resieve error message:

Sorry, but that is an invalid search request. Please try a different search.

April 24, 2009 10:16:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ive lost 11 wins. it has only counted 1win and 1 loss but i cant remember loosing... maybe i left a game but i doubt it.

April 24, 2009 11:19:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting le4o360,
Same problem today. Have played 2 online games yesterday and none of them in Pantheon. Moreover when i'm try to player search my account, i'm resieve error message:

Sorry, but that is an invalid search request. Please try a different search.

It seems your stats did not get updated completely, but some stats did get collected.

Quoting Kreakor,
ive lost 11 wins. it has only counted 1win and 1 loss but i cant remember loosing... maybe i left a game but i doubt it.

Were all 11 games played in the past couple days?

Bara

April 25, 2009 12:25:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Edit : sorry, posting error

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.