The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Reason for editing

By on April 14, 2009 1:17:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This annoys me so badly. I want to edit my post, because obviously I said something and I want to add or change it. Why else am I editing my post? Why on earth is it here? Do you want me to excuse breathing, too?

You edit a post, then it pops up that you can't until you give a reason. ARGHHHH. It totally breaks the flow of the site. I can't be on here, debating Demigod, helping with Demigod, getting help with Demigod, being part of the community, when I'm being interrupted arbitrarily asked for information that you can guess. These forums have come a long way towards the usability that GPG's forums have, but things like this just put it under.

+5 Karma | 3 Replies
April 14, 2009 3:26:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just put a . there, the reason stuff isn't actually implemented at the moment.

April 14, 2009 3:31:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It only asks for the OP, editing replies doesn't ask.

April 21, 2009 12:39:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This annoys me too, and I plan on removing it next time I do a forum update.

Bara

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.