The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG]Item: Sludge Slinger

By on March 19, 2009 8:03:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

At times when you try to use this item you will lose control of your demigod and it will run up to the targeted point and you regain control again after about 5 sec.

+16 Karma | 4 Replies
May 30, 2009 6:58:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump because I just had this happen to me several times in my last match. Thought I'd try it out since it sounded pretty useful... not so much when it just freezes you and gets you killed.

May 30, 2009 7:24:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sometimes when I have that problem (not caused by this item, but I have seen it happen while targetting teleports and sometimes if you click on a flag you dont crontrol w/ a flag lock) I can do a left-click on the demigod to gain control of him again as if it were a typical rts.

July 18, 2009 12:40:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump again. Just gave 3 free kills to the other team thanks to this bug. It seems to happen when you try to cast it from just outside it's range. However, I did't ever regain control of my DG until after he was killed and respawned.

It sux, coz I actually like the sludge slinger, but can't afford to actually use it since it ends up killing me.

July 18, 2009 7:14:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This bug has been pointed out here before, numerous times. Bump.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.