The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] HostGame in CVP failed

By on March 13, 2009 9:22:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Shortened my password AND username

joining other games fails, hanging with the players name panel empty

attempting to host after a delay gives "HostGame in CVP failed" message.

0 Karma | 6 Replies
March 13, 2009 10:36:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After the latest ( about 2 hours ago ) update ( 24MB ) : Improvement - I can now host a game and play vs AI so not limited to pantheon and therefor to 4 demigods ; but still can't join games, others can't join my games, pantheon games are all AI. In other words, back to 3B.

March 14, 2009 1:18:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same problem here, reported a while ago. It seems it has to be something wrong with some software in our computer, given that PCs in the same lan as mine could play it withouth problems.

March 14, 2009 5:30:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1) Rename or Delete your ImpulseReactor.dll

2) Verify Download in Impulse

3) Accept the update from Impulse

March 14, 2009 2:00:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ralsar,
1) Rename or Delete your ImpulseReactor.dll

2) Verify Download in Impulse

3) Accept the update from Impulse
ImpulseReactor.dll

is

up

to

date,

it's a bug.

May 12, 2009 11:29:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Resolution:

Reinstall Game

August 16, 2009 3:07:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know this is an old thread but I just downloaded the demo and am getting this same error.  Deleted the impulsereactor.dll and let it redownload, no good.  Delete and reinstall the game, no good.  I really wanna give this game a try but can't.  Guess I'll spend my dollars elsewhere as there is no solution for this error that can be found.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000407   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.