The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

IMO a lot of work still needs to be done

By on March 8, 2009 1:08:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Today I was playing with Regulus and tried to use sludge slinger, it did not work and I stood there as if in idle and could not move no matter how many clicks it took. I could only just stand there and take a beating from an enemy demigod.

I believe the source code for the whole game needs to be reviewed and fixed. There are so many bugs out there that need immediate attention to.

0 Karma | 2 Replies
March 8, 2009 1:17:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There arent really that many buys, The only bug I actually see these days is probably the one where you char refuses to execute commands every now and then, they should be abel to nail that one before release though.

There are still a few crashes to fix though and the network can always improve.

March 8, 2009 1:26:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i believe there arent many things that need to be changed, but i believe they shoudl exlusively focus on connections at release they should be 10x better than now.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.