The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Request - Beacons

By on February 23, 2009 11:12:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After having several games with the not so clever AI I have a request.

Ping beacons (typical for RTS) - or something similar. A method to communicate some basic requests to the AI demigods, such as "Defend here" or "Attack my target". Something to offer some co-ordination and team work that is so lacking when playing with the AI. 

Edit: I've been made aware the Single player has this feature. It would also be great for multi-player games as well, though. It is a bit cumbersome to communicate with your team mates with the chat, and it might not even be appropiate if in the middle of some action. It would be a great tool for those that are unable to or do not wish to use voice chat.

+3 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.