The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Personal issues with Beta3

By on February 21, 2009 4:29:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

First and foremost, the netcode. Still I find myself in the plethora of people that have fallen through the cracks and have connection issues. Still haven't managed to join OR host a game. When hosting I get CVP errors.

Secondly, is there a way to permanently store favor? I feel as though I've nearly maxed my favor it terms of total progress, but every time the game starts, I go back to 150 favor.

Thirdly ... balance. New items need to have their costs redone. 100% splash should not cost as little as it does nor should silence cost as much as it does. And ESPECIALLY this new all-father's ring. Yes, it should be the "all stat" item, but it's so ridiculously underpriced that anyone can get and use one in one game eventually (if their money went towards AF ring of course). Erebus seems a bit weak because his minions lack damage. Torchbearer seems like he has a lot of POTENTIAL to do well, but it's not obvious as to how to reach that potential (it actually takes some thinking to play him) but the numbers may need a bit of tweaking. Talking + or - 100 final damage per spell

+3 Karma | 2 Replies
February 21, 2009 7:55:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Balance views on characters should wait a week or two before we start seriously talking about making changes to them - though I guess its fine to just post your opinion for the mean time.

Favour points being reset is quite annoying - till its fixed I guess I will just turn them off for the time being as the only two items you can get are movement speed+ and vision+.

Havent seen/used all the items yet.

February 21, 2009 1:19:58 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

The new vision item would be useful if you could actually kill mines and wards

and if true sight is being implemented, then invisibility may as well be re-implemented as well...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.