The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

All of you are D-bags!

By on February 11, 2009 2:45:38 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums
+13 Karma | 4 Replies
February 11, 2009 3:33:16 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Denny Crane.

February 11, 2009 4:04:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I dont get the reference but googled it. Boston Legal? I take it somethign similiar happened in the show?

February 12, 2009 3:38:59 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I thought you were starting one of those one-liner threads. I don't think there's a BL plotline that closely matches the douchebag ruling, but Denny Crane *is* a douchebag (lovable, but a douchebag) and he often just says his name as if it was an entire argument.

But I guess your OP was serious, if terse to a fault, and my attempt at a joke response was weak, and worthless if you've never watched the show much. As usual, the South Park boys are smarter than almost all of us. There's a really funny classroom scene in It Hits the Fan where Ms. Choksondik tries to explain the acceptable use of "shit" (fine as long as feces weren't being directly discussed).

February 12, 2009 6:40:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

yay anther win this is ok by me

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.