The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Suggestion] ASWD, Q and E

By on February 9, 2009 6:22:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please rethink having these buttons locked, if a player wants to use these buttons to move around then sure let him but dont force players to it. Atm my playstyle involves moving the screen by golding middle mouse and i rotate by my mouse as well so really all this lock of keys does to me is practically remove aswdqe from my keyboard.

This is anoying as Im damn sure alot of people would like to use QWE for general minions, ASDF for items and ZXCV for skills, a setup that atm is impossible.

So please unlock them for rebinds in beta3

+16 Karma | 9 Replies
February 9, 2009 6:26:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+karma to myself for this!

February 9, 2009 7:00:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you´re able to change nearly every hotkey Sevenix is right. Just unlock them, too

February 9, 2009 7:03:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

**nevermind, misread posts.

March 24, 2009 1:34:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump

March 24, 2009 4:49:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, please.  I have a Dvorak keyboard and want to remap WASD to ,AOE.

March 24, 2009 5:05:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is something that needs added before release.  Camera changing isn't vital most of the time.  Using skills, selecting minions, are using items are vital.  They would fit well in qwer, asdf, zxcv.

March 24, 2009 7:27:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, please.  I have a Dvorak keyboard and want to remap WASD to ,AOE.
While I agree with all of the aformentioned reasons why you should be able to change those key bindings, this is by far the most compelling one.  Dvorak is one of many keyboard layouts that people use and not letting them change keys away from the default basically means they can't use those keys.  It's not like you just have to "get used" to using WASD instead of whatever else you are used it but in this case WASD are spread across the keyboard.

For a QWERTY user this may be like having to press XORM for your camera controls.

July 5, 2009 6:13:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes Plz fix this it really bugs me when game makers do this

July 14, 2009 3:11:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please, fix this at last cause the default keys are very inconvenient

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000734   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.