The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Can not Connect 2D Worst Net code ever

By on January 31, 2009 12:09:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I connect to frogboy after i down loaded 2D but have not connected to anyone since

+4 Karma | 13 Replies
January 31, 2009 12:12:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you don't read the forums do you?

January 31, 2009 12:20:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

helpful

January 31, 2009 1:38:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please see this post.  They are working on the problem, if it reoccur expect this to be priority #1.

January 31, 2009 3:06:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes i read the forms to release something this bad is crazy i dont care if they are working on it. Who made you Mr know it all STEP OFF

January 31, 2009 3:14:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude chill.  This is why they don't usually like to release on Friday.  Frankly for the first 1-2 hours everything worked great all the games were 3v3, hell I think I even saw a 4v4 for the first time.  I don't know all the specifics, but they are working on it, please be patient.

January 31, 2009 4:46:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmm, thought I posted a link to the thread in that post. My apologies. Thanks for covering Trigeminal.

January 31, 2009 7:31:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lprometheus,
Yes i read the forms to release something this bad is crazy i dont care if they are working on it. Who made you Mr know it all STEP OFF

If you read the forums you would know that the "facilitator" server keeps going into deadlock/crashing and that is why you can't connect.

The 2D client's netcode is nearly flawless as far as I'm concerned.

January 31, 2009 9:23:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chill.  

It's a beta. If you want things to always work right, quit playing and wait for the final release.

It's not like anyone could tell that the NAT negotiator was going to get flakey once hundreds of people were on. That's the point of the public beta in the first place.

February 1, 2009 11:47:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is 1 bad beta...and whats with the 350 pings playing so bad...better fix that..supcom run well with a 450..and dont give me bs about u cant froce a 500 ping like supcom..its just u have shit netcode

February 1, 2009 11:49:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is 1 bad beta...and whats with the 350 pings playing so bad...better fix that..supcom run well with a 450..and dont give me bs about u cant froce a 500 ping like supcom..its just u have shit netcode

February 1, 2009 11:51:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

net_lag 500

There you go.

February 1, 2009 11:56:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"this is 1 bad beta...and whats with the 350 pings playing so bad...better fix that..supcom run well with a 450..and dont give me bs about u cant froce a 500 ping like supcom..its just u have shit netcode"

the net_lag is set lower for demigod because *gasp* people want to have a slower delay when they click stuff. A 350 ping is definitely not what you want to be playing a faster-paced game with anyways

February 1, 2009 2:13:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chill.

It's a beta. If you want things to always work right, quit playing and wait for the final release.

It's not like anyone could tell that the NAT negotiator was going to get flakey once hundreds of people were on. That's the point of the public beta in the first place.

Very professional Brad If you would check I am one of the users in the community that has helped prompt this game. You know as well as I that we should be deep into beta 3 for this to hit the shelves 4-14-09. So I guess that is the thanks I get for the help I have done for stardock wow.

I was upset as everyone for that i am sorry

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.