The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Preordered a Demigod retail box? Read on!

How to verify your shipping address...

By on January 29, 2009 9:49:03 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

MeliBee

Join Date 01/2008
+80

Even though Demigod’s release is still a ways away, we have already begun the preparations for shipping out the many retail boxes that will have been preordered.  The largest (and most tedious) part of this is making sure that everyone’s shipping addresses are correct.

We began taking Demigod preorders in April 2008, so if you have moved since then, you will need to update your shipping address.  Please visit the following page in the Impulse community to view what we have on file for you and make changes if necessary:

http://www.impulsedriven.net/dashboard/account

You will want to be logged in under the account that contains your Demigod serial number, which should be the same account you are using to log in to play games online.

Please note that the “State” field must be limited to two characters; for example, “MI” for Michigan.  If you live outside of the United States and cannot abbreviate your area/province, simply put it in the “City” field instead and shift your city name into the second “Your Address” field.  It is acceptable to do some creative shifting around to get longer addresses to fit.

Even if you haven’t moved, it would be a good idea to verify what we have on file for you, just to be safe, especially if you have asked us to update your email address or merge your records recently.

If you have any trouble updating your shipping address or have questions, please send an email to [email protected] and we will be glad to help.

The reason behind getting all of the shipping addresses straightened out so early is because of a personal goal.  With past releases, customers who preordered games from us directly did not get their orders as fast as I would have liked.  My goal is to have preorders shipped out prior to the release date so you can receive them as close to release as possible.  Please keep in mind that this is a goal, not a guarantee, but I will do what I can to achieve it.  It depends on how far before the release the retail boxes are produced and how many preorders will need to be shipped out.  Any information that I can provide about this in the future will be posted to this thread.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:  If you have not yet verified your shipping address, today (April 6) is the last day to do so!  Please follow the instructions above.  Edit now or forever hold your peace.

Locked Post 70 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 2, 2009 11:20:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I asked Kryo the other day, and he said probably after the 14th.

April 6, 2009 9:58:05 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

In the past, we have not offered the upgrade to the boxed version of games until after the release date.  We have not yet determined exactly when the Demigod upgrade will be made available.

If you have not yet verified your shipping address, please do so right now!  Today is the last day to do it.

April 6, 2009 10:12:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

My info appears to be good, so you should have no issues with me.

I'm happy to help you meet your personal goals.

April 8, 2009 9:12:58 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

So far things are going very splendidly with the preorders, but it is too early to tell what will ultimately happen.  I will probably create a thread on Monday for people to report that their box has arrived, and where in the world they are, so everyone can gauge how long the shipping is really taking.

April 8, 2009 9:26:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

MeliBee, I know you posted that you don't know when the upgrade will be made available, but can you say how it will be done?

Will it be the same as it was with Sins with a website log-in that checks registration and then offers the option to upgrade? Or some other system?

The question of "how" has been popping up in various threads quite often, it'd be nice to have an official quote to give

April 8, 2009 2:21:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kryo,
The price change is correct; the site here will be updated shortly.

We are currently working out how to best compensate those who preordered at $45, and should have an announcement on the matter as soon as we have a plan finalized.

so did i miss this announcement, or is stardock just pocketing my $5 again?

April 8, 2009 2:41:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Will it be the same as it was with Sins with a website log-in that checks registration and then offers the option to upgrade?

Yes.      Why break from tradition?

April 8, 2009 2:42:34 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

so did i miss this announcement, or is stardock just pocketing my $5 again?

I will do some digging on this.

April 8, 2009 2:44:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yes. Why break from tradition?

Thanks

April 13, 2009 1:09:38 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sooo... is it in the post yet?

April 15, 2009 11:26:22 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting MeliBee,

Will it be the same as it was with Sins with a website log-in that checks registration and then offers the option to upgrade?

Yes.      Why break from tradition?
any information on when this will be up?

April 18, 2009 3:18:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When shipments are expected to begin ? wil we receive a confirmation mail ?

thanks Great game

April 21, 2009 11:26:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have yet to recieve my retail box as of today, April 21st. I triple checked before the 'deadline' to make sure my shipping address was correct.

Anyone else in the same boat? Did I miss an announcement, perhaps?

Thanks!

April 21, 2009 3:44:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It is normal to have a free additional key? (beta-key + box key)
I am glad to have it, but I don't want to have any law issues

April 21, 2009 9:03:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Has there been a site posted to be able to upgrade my digital only copy to a full box copy? I was able to do that with SINS. What about Demigod?

May 14, 2009 6:52:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So whatever happened to the $5 difference for those who preordered when it was still $45?  If there was an announcement I seem to have missed it.

May 30, 2009 10:27:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Any news on the digital -> retail upgrade options? It's been quite a while since the release and was just wondering if the upgrade option is still being planned.

May 30, 2009 1:49:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lokideath,
http://www.demigodthegame.com/upgrade/

Ooh, must have missed something then Ah well, 15 euros for shipping, guess I'll pass this time. Even paid $45 (5$ extra compared to release price) for the digital version back in December.

October 14, 2009 1:46:05 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

So what is happening with the My Colors Theme Demigod?When will it be released?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time: