The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Help me..

By on January 20, 2009 12:55:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have one question guys, im interested in buying the game...the pre-order but i want to know a thing..

if i buy the pre-order ,i'll have the beta software only?when it releases on february i can get it too?or i have to pay again?

ty for the atention ...

(sorry my english)

0 Karma | 6 Replies
January 20, 2009 1:12:53 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Yes, you are paying for the game now - the beta is just a bonus. So when then game is released, all you have to do is download the release version from Impulse, and you'll be ready to roll.

January 20, 2009 6:05:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not sure right now but I think they closed beta 2 so you'll have to wait untill later this week or next week, to play the beta.

January 20, 2009 7:50:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Charles: You are paying for the full game. This gives you access to the beta, right now.

As of last night, Beta 2 was still open for applications.

January 20, 2009 12:19:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ty guys now i understand it , i am from brazil and i probably gonna buy it ...see you later folks...theres a way that i can play with you?

January 20, 2009 1:12:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In the current phase, we are testing the multiplayer part.

So all you have to do is to click on "Multiplayer" and you will see some games you can join

January 20, 2009 4:42:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

One of the major problems right now is the netcode so internet games are unfortuntly on a low. Stardock and gpg are trying very hard to make it better though.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.