The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Big Download: Most Anticipated 2009 PC Games

By on January 13, 2009 4:09:01 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

The Big Download has posted their picks for the most anticipated PC games for 2009, and Demigod is on the list!  They have quite an impressive list, and it’s great to see the excitement building around Demigod.

“Gas Powered Games' mix of action, strategy and RPG look to serve it well with this title. The graphics look amazing and the idea of mixing up gameplay between one large unit and controlling smaller ones has us intrigued. Plus they have some multiplayer features planned that we don't know about yet.”

Link: Most Anticipated PC Games for 2009

giant_club_080613gf

+437 Karma | 4 Replies
January 13, 2009 6:33:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is it me or do all the screenshots I see look a lot better than what I get ingame. I'm maxed out apart from shadows.

Also BIOSHOCK2 zomg

January 13, 2009 6:35:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the screenshots are taken from camera perspectives you don't usually use ingame and the screenshots are probably also carefully composed but they are actual unmodified ingame graphics.

January 13, 2009 6:56:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

humm 4/10 are new IP, not too good, but it could be worse

January 13, 2009 7:14:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

StarCraft 2 Hellzz Yeah!!!

Also the next two micro expansions for Sins of course

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.