The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] skills sometime need a move command before they work + more stuff

By on January 6, 2009 5:52:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello there.

This bug may already be mention and didnt care to read all the zillion bug report around so.

Its most easy to reproduce with the "sucky" beast.

When I do a life drain, If I immediatly try to "vomit" on the ennemy, sometimes, it just doesnt do anything even if I try a 2rd and 3rd time!!

I have to issue a little move command and now it work.

This is quite annoying and I know such issue can happen with the Firemage too.

It did happen with the rook also.

So please do something its the basics here that are bugged...

ALso When doing a life leach, the beast follow his "prey" verry stupidly. Hes moving at the exact same location the opponent have walked. So if the open is making square, you beast will make it so... instead of going straight at the target.

Its not a path finder here its a path following...

If the beast reach his prey, for a weird reason it sometime stop walking and now I say yes it gonna shoot its vomit because he reach the range. But wtf hes stopped and now he saying oh shit target is already outside range, I cant shoot, then it begin walking again, and so reapeat him selft and if you lucky and mostly faster than your opponent, this may not happen. SO this occur when beast is only a bit faster (enough to catch the prey of course).

Sorry If i sound frustrated here but I am.. got a defeat and those bugs did not helped.

+16 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.