The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[IDEA] Character Attribute skillz (name pending)

By on January 3, 2009 3:09:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1st no going its been said before i aint on the forums 24/7 anymore like i was with beta 1 cause i joined Wowcrack during beta 1-c damn wowcrack..

anyways all the characters need fine tuning alot.... and the attribut stats u can get at the bottom at the skills window which is 6 ranks aint helping much and should be expanded upon.

demigod has 8 diff characters yet so far the current 6 have attribute skills giving the same bonus that a melee char and a caster are getting so lets fix that with few ideas plus character specific things

also i would like to add in i dont like how its 6 ranks now i liked it when it was 10 or whatever that way if u focus completely on attributes u miss out on alot of great high dmg skills

im gonna break this down into demigod sections

CHANGED

added crit chances to explain why some have 2 and others 3 its because i believe melee characters since are in more dmg being closer deserve a higher chance to crit, generals need crit the least so they get 1%

ALSO i believe each Demigod should have a starting crit chance at 5% as it currently stands its at 0% ive never seen a crit unless i had those gloves

Torch Bearer [TB]

-----This is a caster that is capable of going Fire and Frost mode his lets make his interesting note im not adding the health regen and stuff just some added things all tho the rest should be chaged according to character

Fire + 4 Dmg base attack + 10 dmg to spells

Frost + 7 Dmg base attack and +3 dmg to spells

+1% slow down added to cold attacks and base attacks

+0.5 yards explosion radius of all fire attacks even base attack

+2% chance to crit

Regulus [Reg]

------ i dont feel like changing what i said for TB but im adding some stuff to all characters and only things that i think should be added

Holy + 5% Dmg

Arrow + 6 Dmg

Mines + 1 Blast Radius

Range + 0.75 yards

+2% chance to crit

Rook [Big Mofo]

+5% reduction on all stun and slowdown effects

+10 Dmg

+1% dmg reduction

+1% of base dmg is added to tower dmg and shoulder upgrade dmg

+3% chance to crit

Unclean Beast [UB]

+8 melee dmg

+1% chance to add debuff to grunt/demigod to do same amount of poison done by a skill over 10 seconds or same amount of melee dmg to be done as poison dmg over 12 seconds   (needs rewording)

+2% poison dmg

+1% faster movement+attack speed

+3% chance to crit

OAK [OAK]

+2% chance convert grunts into spirits

+3% more spirit dmg and life

+5 base dmg

+1% to create greater spirit with 2x more dmg and health then regular spirit and give 2x more percent bonus that is aquired through Soul Power

+1% chance to crit

Lord Erebus [LE]

+1% Night Walker Dmg and life

+2% more dmg done / less dmg taken / more life gained through all spells that work with ur health (mist,bite,vamperic aura for example)

+4 base dmg

+1% chance to create a clone of ur self that will use basic melee attacks for 3 seconds or until killed after ur body reforms itself from using bat swarm or mist while clone is alive ur real self is invisible to all enemies for 3 seconds or until he is killed

+1% chance to crit

-----------ENNNNNDDDDD---------

well i tried making them cool and would suit them more and i dont mean to remove the health increase and stuff just add these in or something like these in i just came up with 4 cool ideas well 4 ideas i thought were to be cool in

+2 Karma | 10 Replies
January 3, 2009 4:57:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice Idea.

January 3, 2009 3:07:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

need moar support and if anyone can add new ideas it would be cool

January 3, 2009 4:44:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think it could ngo somewere but why the hell would it increase ice damage more, than fire. for torchbearer fire spells are his damageing spells.

January 3, 2009 4:55:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

clearly u dont play TB his fire dmg is lower then his ice dmg on his regular atk

January 3, 2009 5:33:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I said spell wise btw and I didn't realise he meant regular attack.

January 3, 2009 6:13:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well either way his fire spells are already stronger so his frost should recieve a little higher bonus and if they implement better magic dmg scaling it'll work out in the end

January 3, 2009 7:06:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Love the idea!

Would be nice if they actually provided more then they do now.

January 3, 2009 7:32:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree that the stat upgrades should be more specific for Demigods.  I don't necessarily agree with what you listed, but cooler upgrades would be great.

January 4, 2009 9:52:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

strikers ice spells arn't supposed to do alot of damage theirs focus is controlling the battle.

January 4, 2009 10:41:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Soccer194,
strikers ice spells arn't supposed to do alot of damage theirs focus is controlling the battle.

okay changed it for clarity

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.