The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Casting on yourself

via your portrait

By on December 27, 2008 2:19:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think it would be very helpful if you can select a spell and click on your own portrait (at the bottom hud) to cast on yourself because it's hard to find yourself somtimes in a huge swarm of creeps and demigods. Small feature but helpfull. At the moment you can only select your demigod by double clicking your portrait.

also I love this game

+4 Karma | 11 Replies
December 27, 2008 3:17:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes please, don't make us mod this.

December 27, 2008 3:46:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A very good idea. Perhaps should also centre area of effect / ground targetting spells upon yourself?

January 1, 2009 2:50:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A hotkey to select your hero would also be very handy.  Actually, hotkeys to select your teammates would be quite nice for things like Oak's shield. 

April 8, 2009 10:50:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Will we see this feature in retail or a patch later on?

April 8, 2009 11:06:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can select your demigod with the ESC key, and not sure why but in my game "H" works too.

I agree with the portrait thing.

April 8, 2009 11:16:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

optional portraits for your allies, as mentioned many times elsewhere, would really help anyone playing a support DG.  I hate casting shield on some spirit floating directly between my cursor and my target :/

April 13, 2009 7:52:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, today, I played Demigod for the first time, and the first thing I noticed is that I can't heal myself with casting on the portrait

Also team-mates portraits would be very useful

off topic: Is it ok that that vampire dude can bite the main building? I was like "hmm, this shouldn't work, lets try it... WTF?"

June 6, 2009 1:06:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please add cast on portrait, its hard to target yourself with too many units on battlefield

June 6, 2009 2:12:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting neur0transmitter,
Yes, today, I played Demigod for the first time, and the first thing I noticed is that I can't heal myself with casting on the portrait

Also team-mates portraits would be very useful

off topic: Is it ok that that vampire dude can bite the main building? I was like "hmm, this shouldn't work, lets try it... WTF?"

He can't bite. I've never been able to do it, unless it is citadel only (it certainly doesn't work on towers).

June 6, 2009 3:28:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this should be a high priority

when there is too much congestion it's impossible to heal/shield yourself or your allies. for example, if rook is standing right next to a unit, you can't target that unit.

June 6, 2009 9:16:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree with this.  I just started playing Sedina and found that you cant click you portait to heal yourself. 

I think you should be able to self case on your portrait, and als othere should be smallish team portraits on the left side.  THey shoe a picture, and a small hp/manna "line"  No numbers for HP/Manna, but a line showing if they are full, half, out.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.