The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Newcomer Question: Gold

By on December 19, 2008 9:59:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It seems that standing around in demigod generates some gold over time even when I'm just standing back buying items at the store.

Does anyone know what determines how fast I get gold?

Obviously, killing opposing demigods gives me a big gold boost, but what about killing grunts, do they give me gold?

If killing grunts does give me gold do I need to get the last hit, or just be nearby? Do my teammates across the map share the gold when I kill grunts?

If killing grunts doesn't give me gold, is there anything else that I should be doing to get gold, or it is just killing demigods?

Thanks a lot.

+2 Karma | 1 Reply
December 19, 2008 10:30:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

there are gold mines attached to flags, depending on map you have 2 to 4 at your homebase flags from the beginning on and then on most maps there are additional gold mines to capture which then increase the income.

Yes Grunts do give a bit money, regardless of you killed it or not, but only if you are near them when they die (like XP); the money is split if others of your team are nearby as well.

and then you can also buy a upgrade at the citadel which increases the money generation.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.