The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Collector's Edition goodies

By on December 15, 2008 2:01:45 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

My cell phone's camera is pretty lame but here's the first go around with the collectable Rook miniature that comes with the Collector's Edition of Demigod.  Now, before anyone asks, anyone who purchases the digital version of the Collector's Edition can get the boxed edition sent to them for the $5 difference and shipping and handling but wait until we put up a page for it which won't be until March so don't worry.

The Collector's Edition will also have a MyColors theme for Demigod to make your XP/Vista/7 desktop feel like the game UI. It's very slick.  I'm not sure what else is coming with the Collector's Edition yet so stay tuned.

+83 Karma | 51 Replies
December 15, 2008 12:40:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So if you pre-ordered the box-set, is that already the collector's edition?

December 15, 2008 12:58:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Will this be like the Sins CE in that any early pre-order will be automatically considered as a CE?

I pre-ordered the digital version months ago, so will I have to pay more to upgrade to CE or be content that I'm already on the CE train?

December 15, 2008 1:00:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting ToxDrawace,
So if you pre-ordered the box-set, is that already the collector's edition?

Yeah. All orders directly from Stardock will be collector's

Good stuff, Frogboy - is the Rook going to be colored the same as the in-game brown-ish, or remain like that?

December 15, 2008 1:32:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, if you have the digital copy you have to upgrade it to the box version which you have to add $10 more?

December 15, 2008 2:01:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Awsome already automaticly have CE! I can't wait for more goodies that come with the CE to be announced.

December 15, 2008 2:15:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

haha, before I could respond, you already edited about the $5 difference. thank you

December 15, 2008 3:22:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no to get box sets its an additional $5 and draginol posted this not Frogboy.

December 15, 2008 3:24:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

draginol posted this not Frogboy.

They're one and the same.

December 15, 2008 3:29:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh didn't know

December 15, 2008 3:56:22 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

That looks really cool!

December 15, 2008 4:00:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Island Dog,
That looks really cool!

You know I have a question, bit of a nosy/curiosity thing.. do you guys working at SD get these as freebies as part of a job perk, or do you actually have to buy the games? Silly question and I'm guessing the answer is the former, but there are some really uptight places - I can't even get free coffee

December 15, 2008 4:32:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Brad makes me wash his car and scrape barnacles off the bottom of his boat. . . in wet-dock. 

December 15, 2008 4:37:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

As long as you stay away from the barnacle tongues. 6 rounds from your trusty 9mm usually do the trick, or throw an explosive barrel so they suck it up and then you can blow it up to take out a bunch of them.

</end half life joke>

December 15, 2008 5:01:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Alright, so if our orders from Stardock are collector's, but not boxed, does that mean we get the MyColors theme?

December 15, 2008 5:30:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It worked that way for Sins, so I imagine it'd be the same story with Demigod, yeah.

December 15, 2008 6:07:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

so the only differnce is if u pay for box than u get a rook?

December 15, 2008 6:07:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pretty cool...

December 15, 2008 6:10:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Soccer194,
so the only differnce is if u pay for box than u get a rook?

...and the box...

...and anything else they will add to the collector's edition:

I'm not sure what else is coming with the Collector's Edition yet so stay tuned.

December 15, 2008 6:15:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well the box is obivoius and thanks for pointing out the last part today is just not my day.

December 15, 2008 6:25:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Erm how do I know which one I got. I forget. I probably got the boxed version like I did with sins but iunno I'm dumb. and there was no option for a collecters edition when I preordered but it's like Sins where beta testers who ordered the boxed version get collectors for no aditional price, right?

Will there be a "win a free t-shirt" contest too?

December 15, 2008 6:34:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When did you pre-order? Have you been charged for it yet? The box set costs more so you can use the price to find out if/once you've been charged.

December 15, 2008 7:49:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It'll say "Digital Download" in your order e-mail if you got DL-only.

December 15, 2008 8:14:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Phew I thought I had cleaned out my inbox since then but nope!

Demigod (Pre-Order) (Download + Retail Box)
Quantity: 1

December 15, 2008 8:29:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

congrats

December 15, 2008 10:18:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

personally I'm dodn't really care about collectors edition cause I'm not really gonna look at some rook or other things like that, Ill be playing demigod.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.