The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

PREORDER questions, please help

By on December 6, 2008 3:36:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi guys,

I read about demigod some months ago, and it was only today that I thought about the game again. I had no idea they were already well into beta...

Essentially, what i'm asking is:

If i preorder now (as of 6th december 2008), do i get beta access?

If so, then is this beta 2?

Thanks!

+1 Karma | 11 Replies
December 6, 2008 3:38:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh yeah, and how big is the beta download! I only have 11 gigs of space atm!!

December 6, 2008 4:08:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NVM the last 2 msgs i posted found answers to them!

I preordered just now... only  thing i have to ask is: BETA 1 is over, and BETA 2 is expected to be released on the 11th of December 2008? When it is released, it should appear in 'my games' on impulse?

THANKS

December 6, 2008 4:12:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, once Beta 2 is launched, you will be charged, emailed a serial, and granted access in Impulse (you may or may not need to register the serial manually).

December 6, 2008 4:24:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

never mind, already answered

December 6, 2008 4:27:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kryo,
Yes, once Beta 2 is launched, you will be charged, emailed a serial, and granted access in Impulse (you may or may not need to register the serial manually).

thank you very much good sir!

December 6, 2008 6:13:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Build of the game is delightfully sizeable, not huge like other games in Beta Phae at present. Should be no larger than 2 gigs, but we'll see how much they added with Beta 2.

December 8, 2008 12:09:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you really get charged when beta 2 is released ?

never knew that might have to cancel my pre order as im all spent out from xmas shopping lol..

Cant someone confirm the charge?

December 8, 2008 12:32:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yah you don't get charged until you have downloaded the game...cancel soon if that's what you need to do, because they will only give you a 75% refund after you have it, unless it fails to run on your machine

December 8, 2008 12:37:12 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Yes, you offically pay for Demigod when beta 2 is released. I don't know what you mean by "Can't someone confirm the charge?" hopefully someone else can help you with that.

December 8, 2008 12:56:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yah you don't get charged until you have downloaded the game...cancel soon if that's what you need to do, because they will only give you a 75% refund after you have it, unless it fails to run on your machine

As long as you have not yet downloaded it, you can get a full refund.

December 9, 2008 2:40:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ah right i guess it makes sense really stops people signing up for pre order to get into beta then cancel..

will have to check my finances lol bloody xmas

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.