The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New vid from Gamespot its awesome news. someone come and reply here

cameout 5/5

By on December 5, 2008 5:52:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/demigod/video.html?sid=6202002

Thats the link. Important info for it downloadable content for about a year after release . It also gets into more detail of multiplayer and asingle player just a little bit though.

+8 Karma | 7 Replies
December 5, 2008 10:44:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well he did not mention whether the DLC is free (e.g. patches) or more like Ironclads miniexpansions.

December 6, 2008 2:44:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice find.  Very good video here with little tidbits we already knew placed in a short, single video.

On a side note, what is Mike Marr's chat name?  Does anyone know how old he is?  Christ, he makes me feel old.

December 6, 2008 4:44:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mike Marr is Tyo (and sometimes "Mike") and he is 29 or so iirc.

well tesb, if he speaks about 12 months of dlc and patches because of a deal with stardock it surely sounds like its free (but then we could be wrong, but if it isn't free it wouldn't be awesome and he used that word to describe it (or some similar word at least)

December 6, 2008 10:29:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for respondonding i just wanted to hear other peoples reactions of this. Mybe they saw some or heard that i missed. Thats why I put the whole plz come and reply here.

December 7, 2008 2:17:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Great find!

Unless I missed something before, the release was changed from Febuary to March. Not complaining, just point it out (Take as much time as needed! Polish > all!)

December 7, 2008 11:28:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

see i missed that fact thanks for pointing it out Teseer.

December 7, 2008 7:05:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If they do the open beta after Beta 2, I wont mind the wait at all. But hey, games that are polished seem to be...kinda rare now-a-days so I say use all the time required!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.