The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Lol

By on November 4, 2008 6:17:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature"

not sure who said this.

+3 Karma | 7 Replies
November 4, 2008 10:12:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hahahahahahahahah! I am not allowed to go on Myspace! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Samurye.

November 4, 2008 10:18:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I am not allowed to go on Myspace!

ooooo I hope your not a felon >.>

I don't have a myspace or facebook, but for diffrent reasons. 

November 4, 2008 10:33:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

witness protection program am i right haha

November 5, 2008 2:42:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I dont have a myspace or facebook either, so I can laugh too!

Hahahahhaahahahahhahaha!

November 5, 2008 6:09:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Jedmonds24,

ooooo I hope your not a felon >.>
No my mom just won't let me. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Samurye.

November 5, 2008 6:17:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I've never had a myspace or a facebook, etc. Nor do I have a cell phone. I have never wanted a myspace account, or the like, and I never plan to.

November 5, 2008 6:24:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm too old and crotchety to want a MySpace or FaceBook account and, like Thrawn, I never plan to have one. Now, you kids... get off MyLawn!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.