The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Cannot Directly Change AI Character

By on October 11, 2008 2:03:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Here's the issue:

While in the lobby, the host cannot change that Demigods assigned to the AI players. If Demigods have already been assigned by the host, he cannot use the change character option to change them, but must first kick the bots and then assign new characters. In other words, an option that should work (Demigod change) does not appear to work for AI players who have already been assigned a Demigod. This does not seem to be an issue for human players.

DELETE ME

Additional report exists. Sheesh, you guys are on top of everything.

+41 Karma | 7 Replies
October 11, 2008 2:06:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

every single bug and glitch u can find has already been said save urself the time and not post these unless its like super new

October 11, 2008 2:49:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think there are few we have probably missed.

Aprreciate the post.  Look forward to your posts with the next BETA.  I think we will be dueling each other as this is your second bug that covers one of my original bug posts.

October 11, 2008 5:48:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Trigeminal,
I think there are few we have probably missed.

Aprreciate the post.  Look forward to your posts with the next BETA.  I think we will be dueling each other as this is your second bug that covers one of my original bug posts.

Haha, well it's good to see that the testers are so vigilant here.

October 12, 2008 1:17:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Melchiz,

Haha, well it's good to see that the testers are so vigilant here.

Making a duplicate bug report is better than running the risk of missing one. I say report away if you may be in doubt.

October 12, 2008 12:56:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting WarlokLord,

Making a duplicate bug report is better than running the risk of missing one. I say report away if you may be in doubt.

I completely agree.  Confirming someone else's bug report is even better.  Not reporting is the worst case scenario.

October 12, 2008 2:57:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

er than running the risk of missing one. I say report away if you may be in doubt.

You guys are very supportive. What a fantastic community!

October 21, 2008 12:27:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.