The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] The plauge

By on October 3, 2008 1:11:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i put it my other post before this i thought it deserved its own thread and instead of retyping heres a copy and paste

The plauge yes its cool very cool but it doesnt work like it says it says chance on attack, I walked through a bunch of new spawn enemies without attacking but as soon as they atk me they got the plague somehow i didnt really care about that cause it helped me but its still a problem, also 30 dmg a second and it does 300 dmg over 30 seconds and my math is good enough to know that those numbers dont add at the rate it goes  (30dmg every 1 sec=900 dmg)

+2 Karma | 8 Replies
October 3, 2008 11:06:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also....towers (or the helath stone) can get the plague...and in turn spread it back to your creeps...
And the green text gets to be VERY annoying.  I also do not believe that you become immune to he plague because I have "plagified" an enemy rook, who subsequently goes into his base.....and comes out again (about 1 minute later) andwas plagued again.

October 4, 2008 9:16:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Did you have any items that gave the "thorns" bonus?  That could be causing the "I walked through a bunch of new spawn enemies without attacking but as soon as they atk me they got the plague somehow " thing.

October 4, 2008 11:24:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think i had the gods armor or something the 8600 1

October 4, 2008 1:18:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That is why.  It gives you "thorns", which automatically damage creeps that melee attack you.  The plague must get spread through thorns as well as normal attacks.

October 4, 2008 1:20:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

isnt that a little messed up it shoudlnt be like that should it

October 4, 2008 2:16:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Probably not.  Plague is pretty good to begin with.

October 6, 2008 5:41:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[b-tagged]

- Servo

October 6, 2008 10:54:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think there may be something going on with ooze too. Even without a Thorns piece of armor, I've seen many units quite a ways away getting the plauge. On more than one ocasion, this has happened immediately after I turned on ooze; with every unit in a line approaching me getting the disease simultaneously (probably as soon as the first got within range of the ooze effect). I haven't been able to rule out the reservoir effect of structures, or my UB attack a creep when I didn't notice it, but I'm pretty sure that the ooze's damage may be enough to transmit the plague.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.