The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I want to pre-order...

By on October 1, 2008 9:18:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

...but have a couple of questions before I do so.

- Have any preliminary system requirements been released? My system is starting to show it's age and I'd hate to get this and realize it's a slideshow at best for me. If it hasn't been set yet, and someone with comparable specs can comment on their experiences I'd appreciate it. I have:

P4 3.4Ghz

8600gt

2GB RAM

- I don't completely understand everything I've heard so far, but there is no multiplayer other than LAN for the moment correct? Due to being inbetween stages in beta? Is there a single-player mode as well that I can still play (or is LAN even active in the current beta)?

- Is this 20% off promotional code I've heard about still active?

edit: seems like I'm a day late after searching around....

+2 Karma | 3 Replies
October 1, 2008 9:24:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

meh my computer is less then that and i can handle it with 30-40 FPS altho its not much much less so itll deffinately work for you

and theres only lan theres lots of hamachi servers where we play togeather u gotta get the names of them

October 2, 2008 12:03:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The game will run great on the geforce 8600gt.

October 2, 2008 5:04:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

P4 3.4Ghz... well I guess it'd be alright

P4 is the worst CPU design of all human history and should be shamed to hell

Even P3 architecture is more efficient. Note that Intel Core is based on heavily modified P3.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.