The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Statistics in Demigod

By on September 10, 2008 12:47:58 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

image One of the things the Gas Powered Games team is working on is the end-game screen. At the end of a match (as well as in-game in real-time to a lesser degree) players are going to want to see statistics on how each player did.

One of the things we've been playing around with is having achievement points be based on how many categories you led in.  In this way, the statistics aren't just interesting, they become part of the game play itself since achievement points are what help you become victorious in the overarching scheme of things as well as allowing you to purchase ever superior persistent items.

We're hoping to release beta 1-A in a week or two that will include things like more strategic elements to the maps, potentially a new Demigod to play with, and a number of new gameplay changes.  I think people will be surprised at how quickly these betas will improve the game play and "fun" factor of the game. Stay tuned.

+912 Karma | 81 Replies
September 30, 2008 2:42:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

beta 1-a thursday? How about that?

September 30, 2008 6:08:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

seems they want the cooking massacre to stop wise choice

September 30, 2008 6:17:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

all thanks to your effort, thank you strikergun.

September 30, 2008 8:35:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

striker did nothing. I was the one killing the cookies.

September 30, 2008 9:43:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry.  I'll give credit where credit is due.  Thanks, Kyrein.

October 1, 2008 10:19:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

awww i liked the un earned credit

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.