The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Add a clock and war level indicator.

By on September 8, 2008 10:17:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Right now, I believe Demigod is sorely lacking at giving players information. Other than the statistics about your own Demigod, one virutally knows nothing but the HP of his enemies and even allies. While I prefer the numbers laid out and apparently some don't, I think we can all agree that adding a clock to the game along with a bar indicating the progression of your war level and the enemy's war level will be helpful.

+1 Karma | 6 Replies
September 8, 2008 10:24:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree this would be a welcome addition.  It'd even be a plus if you could set countdown times for various things.

September 9, 2008 1:32:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

personally I could care less about a war level indicator.. so far its pretty pointless unless one sides war level can overpower anothers.. at this point its an announcement.. but if both sides get it.. nothing really changes.. so its kinda pointless even for an announcement.

September 9, 2008 3:03:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Coincidentally just added this to my ui suggestions thread a few minutes ago.

September 9, 2008 4:59:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting xBlackxStarx,
personally I could care less about a war level indicator.. so far its pretty pointless unless one sides war level can overpower anothers.. at this point its an announcement.. but if both sides get it.. nothing really changes.. so its kinda pointless even for an announcement.

The word is that in the near future the war level will be player influenced / controlled, at the moment its on an automatic timer as I guess GPG works on implementing it properly.

September 9, 2008 2:38:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, i also wish moar and moar comfort and stuff, but that can be added later on. Right now, i prefer moar maps + demis + generals above some comfort-knicknacks

@Pahzon, yes its an automatic timer.. i still wanted to test in when they spawn, but if they'll change it, i dont :>

@xBlackx, you can overpower the opponent with the War Idol, because it adds +1 creature to every spawn-grp you'll spawn.

So long, Aspartem

September 9, 2008 3:59:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@xBlackx, you can overpower the opponent with the War Idol, because it adds +1 creature to every spawn-grp you'll spawn.

Including giants. That's big. I like the idea, it'd let you keep up with information that's given to you that could easily overwhelm your memory.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.